3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 23.04.20 08:27 pm

Burning the historian in the labyrinth. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Lord, tell me, please, what to do with the burning historian? How to put it out? Do not write and tell me how to think this way? Can a book have not read or missed the quest? Because the logic've tried everything. Thank you)
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 23.04.20

in the book to read that damn fire can extinguish blessed blood (well, here and the answer is logical crawled)

d
djjack 23.04.20

Gryxa wrote:
in the book to read that damn fire can extinguish blessed blood (well, here and the answer is logical crawled)
The thing is, I've had the blessing on fire to conjure. It usually helps and pigs cured, but with the historian nope, still screaming))) You will not be so kind to tell the name of the book? Maybe I did not read, and now can not find it in inventory.

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

djjack
I'm already in act 4), even approximately I do not remember (so need to be watered with blood, and bless the blood)and not to set fire to it

F
Fusei 23.04.20

djjack
The title of the book already can not remember, but the key word in the previous post he is:
Solarcraft
If you opened the spoiler, try to think through it.) Not a direct hint, but a hint.)
Good luck and enjoy the game.)

d
djjack 23.04.20

Gryxa
Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
Thank you, colleagues. About cu*** never seen the information, but think about how it can apply) good luck and have a nice day!

3axap34 23.04.20

djjack
Skill bloody rain or teleport elf on the pedestal to the historian and open veins :) and then bless the blood shed and voila, a historian came to life and he, imagine, talking, not yelling))))

d
djjack 23.04.20

3axap34
Spoilery to 3-4 time teleported to the beach in a puddle of blood in ships) Thanks to him, a portal opened up to the chest, but the experience is not given)

3axap34 23.04.20

djjack
Ahah, the original!