3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 23.04.20 08:27 pm

Total Epic Tournament

I propose to have a tournament, the winner of which will be the embodiment of absolute epic. Users of PG will Determine who will distribute. The tournament consists of 8 participants and is held in 3 stages: 1/4, 1/2 and final. PG users choose the winners of each pair, the stage is considered completed on achievement of the 8 messages. In the next stage the winners of the quarterfinal pairs according to the tournament. The finalists and the winner of the tournament is determined in the same way. So total epic tournament grid:

1/4 finals

Couple No. 1
Spoilerized B. Riddick

Spoilergate Vader

Heat 2
Solarcure

Spoileralert of Rivia

Couple No. 3
Spoilered Emelianenko

SolarMax Martsinkevich

Pair No. 4
Spoileron Volan de mort

Polarstern

1/2 final
the winner No. 1 vs. winner No. 2
the winner of the No. 3 vs winner No. 4

Participants are allowed to use all weapons available, including weapons of mass destruction nekromongerov and the death star, if possible on a specific arena.
Participants meet face-to-face arena battles with Mordor is Sauron, as he could not leave this place, the scene of the battle with Saturn is an open space, as anywhere Saturn from its orbit will not go.
Let the battle
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

:D

t
the endless misanthropy o 23.04.20

Grevol
Dae? And vote for whom?

A
AR3E 23.04.20

Darth Pader. Given a condition about the supporters, he's actually IMBA.
But first, Sauron unleashed on Geralt a Horde of orcs and other rancid.
Here the girls chose the second one. But if there's a TWIST, of course, to win a sudden-cameo hen.
Jupiter. Ptmsc how many novices nor attracted That die in open space.

M
MelShlemming 23.04.20

Sober up first

r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Riddick cooler ash stump)

z
zdrastE 23.04.20

Gena will suck... and from all
Spoilered to him on the forum metnet, associates to call - let him Gena podmognut a little lazy... Yes, Elah, burns.

m
masha 23.04.20

Riddick with his knife pierced all the bottom.

t

AR3E
For Geralt I'm not worried. Holy shield Quen vosstanavlivaet HP

t

Guys are upset, do you really not looking forward to how Saturn will rotate Emelianenko in the orbit?

z
zdrastE 23.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
For Geralt I'm not worried. Holy shield Quen vosstanavlivaet HP
contrary to what of Sauron? I beg of you. there is a shield this sho on the ass strap - Gena to myavknut do not even have time (current and can old women swamp to cut)

t

Hello
Sauron can fight alpska bitch, she freaked out, yelled at Sauron that he has no name and form and the offense.

t
tesla707 23.04.20

Riddick Yes, Geralt, the more you can vote for anyone, and those in different pairs.

z
zdrastE 23.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Elvish bitch is not declared as a participant in the battle, therefore with a clear conscience it is possible to tear off her skin to burn at the stake and forget about its existence.
part of Sauron in the tournament restored and he can continue to blow Genk for the best tomatoes with the same zeal and to the great delight of the audience present. and by the way - on offended water carry, so in between battles let him run around with a bucket of water for kids, who can drink you want.

B
BioCommandos 23.04.20

Saturn. Definitely.

W
Wing42 23.04.20

Ancient joke, but still.
Spoiledinla Russia