3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gliga142 23.04.20 08:28 pm

For someone to play (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

People actually a question for someone better to play for noname or created by developers ? I understand there will be additional jobs , but if these created characters can be found in the game - the quests are still the same or are these characters in the game will not be able to take in partners ? Explain the maximum those in the know.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 23.04.20

it's an RPG,then for any you can play! as partners you all will meet and will be able to run with them)

M
Mihail Golohvast 23.04.20

krab obiknovenii
there seems in the second act will be the hall of heroes as in the first and you will be able to change partners in the game and naturally pass their quests. and about the dialogues,they are always different depend on the selected you history,the type of criminal or joke,etc., and have ready the Persians there, they have their personal type)

g
gliga142 23.04.20

It is just important not to lose part of the content , however to play a character with an already written history is not always desirable

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 23.04.20

Well, if I played GG I'd Fane (undead) and they'd have a party Sybil (elf), a Dwarf and the Vine (people).

w
wired_ 23.04.20

Take Metamorph +asasina , IMBA :D

p
padrepepe 23.04.20

wired_
I agree assassin shape-shifter just ass pulper, right at the beginning with no skills and weapons will be hard but then whoa

g
gliga142 23.04.20

padrepepe
Yes this is an RPG the main thing is not it ..

w
wired_ 23.04.20

padrepepe
and I thought I was one of the chip rides =D

D
Darth SimbioZ 23.04.20

Standards party? So you do not regret and was not difficult. I FEIN(Ranger+Summoner), the Gnome - the way of the thug+Transform(shape-shifter), the Lizard - Hydro+Aerofest, Louise want the tank to use, picked a fighter(sword+shield)(military+geomancy). To change you?

P
Pirozhok-san 23.04.20

I play for Ibn Mamed or as it there)) I want to do in the first part - a warrior with two-handed + gidrosistema)) but maybe try something else)) maybe Inquisitor)) or tentacled))
I immediately fell to the soul)) team will take Lusiku, FEIN and Prince
alfke dragged)) of Gemara too))

s
sheikan 23.04.20

Andrew Gliga
In any case you will lose some content. The game is made in such a way that it is worth to accept the fact that 100% its impossible to pass and a couple of playthroughs.
In addition, a portion of potential mates (those with quests) will die after the first act if you don't choose, and choose you all.

g
gliga142 23.04.20

sheikan
fuck - Paulino