3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Grishaev 23.04.20 08:28 pm

The inertia of the running (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think many people know the series of games - Dark Souls. When controlling a character in DS, there is no inertia, i.e. after you release the run button, the character immediately without delay stops and the management there is responsive than in the Witcher. I was wondering is there a mod that removes the inertia when running, and makes the control similar to DS?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
strong.play 23.04.20

Don't know of such a mod.The developers had planned.And you is severely hampered?If you're looking for fashion related with Dark solsem,I recently saw one.Called like the Combat system from Dark solsa.And what could those helped)))good Luck in your search.

Y
YNWA1997 23.04.20

not sure if this helps, but try the alternative response in the settings (there seems to be a character more clumsy is becoming and will probably stop as you need))

M
Mihail Grishaev 23.04.20

YNWA1997
Initially after installing standing alternative response. Tried to put the usual and realized where the real W**a. Now this control seems appropriate)

A
Ahmed Djazar 23.04.20

Mikhail Grishaev
Well, actually this is by design, for a more realistic and smooth, and the few who did fashion that would make the game less realistic....
PS. When you run, then abruptly will not stay the same :)

M
McCready 23.04.20

Who just what garbage does not come to mind. To do that you have nothing.