3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erken_kz 23.04.20 08:28 pm

Pups don't work and the perks of leveling weapons (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Pups don't work, improvement does not appear in the S. P. E. C. I. A. L. Could there be a conflict with the mod? Although their little - Russian line, the raider suit, backpack, and the unofficial patch (Unofficial Fallout Patch 4-4598-2-0-1a).
Also, don't work perks of leveling weapons. Tried Expert on rifles, Commando - weapon damage not increased (I remember when I played in 2015, pumping of the perks in the menu of the PIP-boy immediately showed increase in weapon damage).
Other perks that are not related to weapons work.
What could be the reason, has anyone encountered such?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 23.04.20

and you of consoles added?

M
Morpheus2001md 23.04.20

To add pups via console, use player.placeatme ID pups (player.placeatme 00178b63). Using player.additem is not added the effect of the pups. Also, if you take them out of the trunk out of the room for developers (coc qasmoke). The effect will be only if to find them or add them in front of him (player.placeatme). And skills use player.setav experience. The maximum level in Folaut 4 are not present so can first to raise his level to 100-150, choose your skills and play for fun

E
Erken_kz 23.04.20

Morpheus2001md
No, you find in the game (not city). Use Repack Hatab. Disabled mods, nothing changes - improvements from pups cannot be seen, perks on the weapon will not increase damage.

s
saturn7774 23.04.20

Erken_kz
And at me such nonsense is that the bonuses for the already found logs, pups and perks, appear only in the game ... noticeable if the Persian sharpened by stealth everyone can see it at any distance ... and hear. :-)

The Council can and stupid ... but reinstall the game. :-) And even then it will be clear repak acting up or something else ...

E
Erken_kz 23.04.20

saturn7774
Separately installed without any mods, just the bonuses from the pups there. Strange if repak is naughty, he Hatab, and he's got quality build. But I'll try to download another.. although I suspect that, regardless of broken Repack will run on another without bonuses pups..

s
saturn7774 23.04.20

Erken_kz
I too think about that ... Maybe so.

E
Erken_kz 23.04.20

saturn7774
Remind me please - if you take the bobblehead in Special reflected (+) to the corresponding feature? Like wearing glasses patrol Perception (+) 6 and it pumped up to 5 Special. But I do not remember for sure about the pups.)
z.s. and about perks, leveling weapons (which don't work now), I remember immediately increased damage in the specifications.

s
saturn7774 23.04.20

Erken_kz
Seven pieces, up the parameters for S. P. E. C. I. A. L. should be displayed ...

E
Erken_kz 23.04.20

saturn7774
OK, thank you.

s
saturn7774 23.04.20

Erken_kz
Wiki to Fig information is ...