3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Death_Cold 07.10.19 02:41 am

Problems with the game! (The Amazing Spider-Man)

Hi all. In this topic we will write your problems with the game. What are the problems you noticed?, can starting or in the gameplay? or maybe you've wrong something with the system requirements?, all describe here can who users will help you with your problems. Good luck to you all!.
221 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Sleepeng Dragon 07.10.19

Crashes from any dielectric grenades cats(

D
Death_Cold 07.10.19

Hi all. In this topic we will write your problems with the game. What are the problems you noticed?, can starting or in the gameplay? or maybe you've wrong something with the system requirements?, all describe here can who users will help you with your problems. Good luck to you all!.

b
bukowski 07.10.19

Frieze with the appearance of the icon auto store. At first I did not pay attention, and now I have this terribly annoying. Faced who?

T
The Sleepeng Dragon 07.10.19

Crashes from any dielectric grenades cats(

b
bukowski 07.10.19

Frieze with the appearance of the icon auto store. At first I did not pay attention, and now I have this terribly annoying. Faced who?

K
KMPabsolution 07.10.19

bukowski
And you're in the folder with the save delete all files except 2: asm_file_slot_0_image_0.fpop and asm_save.fpop and the rest move to folder or delete.

666denchik666 07.10.19

in Chapter 9 when robots fight I have a computer perezagruzite

K
KMPabsolution 07.10.19

bukowski
And you're in the folder with the save delete all files except 2: asm_file_slot_0_image_0.fpop and asm_save.fpop and the rest move to folder or delete.

666denchik666 07.10.19

in Chapter 9 when robots fight I have a computer perezagruzite

a
alex9995 07.10.19

I have all the rules but is current for five minutes and then dies and so every time the settings change doesn't help. Help really want to play normally, but I'm sick of the robot from the first in the city of Mysia watering. Almost nailed and then the game crashes with the usual error on windows 7.

a
alex9995 07.10.19

I have all the rules but is current for five minutes and then dies and so every time the settings change doesn't help. Help really want to play normally, but I'm sick of the robot from the first in the city of Mysia watering. Almost nailed and then the game crashes with the usual error on windows 7.

T
Thorongil 07.10.19

I have such a problem here during the game and not pass anything,since the mission where you have to take conors:i5,8Gb,ati radeon hd 7970 that's how it looks

T
Thorongil 07.10.19

Angiran
well, more precisely, if the answer?

T
Thorongil 07.10.19

I have such a problem here during the game and not pass anything,since the mission where you have to take conors:i5,8Gb,ati radeon hd 7970 that's how it looks

T
Thorongil 07.10.19

Angiran
well, more precisely, if the answer?

D
Death_Cold 07.10.19

My brother on the laptop needs to go as he has a powerful laptop, but I doubt it I just do a GLOBAL problem with vidyuhi.
When the wood upgrade that to none so I place on the desktop pokazyvaetsya a black screen with barely visible stripes along it.

D
Death_Cold 07.10.19

My brother on the laptop needs to go as he has a powerful laptop, but I doubt it I just do a GLOBAL problem with vidyuhi.
When the wood upgrade that to none so I place on the desktop pokazyvaetsya a black screen with barely visible stripes along it.

M
MehAnIk03011 07.10.19

guys help please, include The Amazing Spider-Man and climbs this error: This application has been modified and will not work any more. What does this mean???

M
MehAnIk03011 07.10.19

guys help please, include The Amazing Spider-Man and climbs this error: This application has been modified and will not work any more. What does this mean???

D
Death_Cold 07.10.19

МехАнИк03011
I'll translate literally what it means: This app has been modified and will no longer work : that's what it means.
So buy yourself a litsuhu and then it will be all OK.