3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naklen 23.04.20 08:29 pm

Request to experienced modmakers (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually need a small mod that replaces the inventory icons grandmaster of sword a wolf on the corresponding icon workshops of swords of this school. The thing that disappointed me a view of a Grand master of the sword wolf, so I changed their models and textures to those that were at the workshops. But the inventory icons remained the same. I would not want that on the back was hanging some swords, and a backpack to show another.
20 Comments
Sort by:
i
i dnt think so 23.04.20

Armor Makers
PACEMAKER

S
Stribogg 23.04.20

Very experienced here and are not required. Elementary everything is done in the code to overwrite some icons to other xml

Z
Zod626 23.04.20

yeah still the beard make more D

k
killerbot 23.04.20

Stribogg
this complex

T
TheKep 23.04.20

in fact, the business there for 5 minutes, for those who fumbles. And for those who didn't qualify, let them learn, little things nobody will spend their time.

N
Naklen 23.04.20

TheKep
Yeah, thanks that helped...

B
Bombardirovschik 23.04.20

[Metal_Gear_Solid]K_I_R_I

W
WitcherGod 23.04.20

Hi all , happy new year . I have a modest request to make a mod to replace the clothes and hair of Triss Merigold , in such

W
WitcherGod 23.04.20

Like that

A
AnGoL_123 23.04.20

people help who I can. on the nexus there is a mod to change the characteristics of the armor Chesham muddy. but I can not unpack. wanted to change specifications at its discretion. how to do it. someone tell me. this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1611/?

A
AnGoL_123 23.04.20

I present you a slightly improved Tesham Mutna Armor set.
This mod was done as a request.*

What it does: Boosts the stats of the Tesham Mutna Armor set and its Steel Sword to where the Grandmaster Witcher Armor sets are at.
Take note: I only edited the Armor and Damage stats, nothing else was changed. This mod is NewGame+ ready.

ATTENTION!: Tesham Mutna Unequip your Gear (don't forget the mask!) before activating the optional file or you might suffer the negative value of the set bonus glitch!

--Requirements--Mod

Witcher 3 Patch 1.22 - 1.31
Blood and Wine DLC
--Files altered to achieve desired result--
Located in dlc\bob\data\gameplay\items and dlc\bob\data\gameplay\items_plus
def_item_armor.xml
def_item_boots.xml
def_item_gloves.xml
def_item_pants.xml
def_item_weapons.xml

NOTE: If you use other mods that alter these files as well, you're going to have to use Script Merger to get them to play nice.

--Installation Instructions--

You must choose between using the Main File (and its sister file that hides the mask when equipped)
and the Optional set bonus version (and its sister file that hides the mask when equipped)

-Nexus Mods Manager
Download through the manager and install in one click.

-Manual Install-
Download, unzip, and place it in your The Witcher 3\mods folder.
if the mods folder does not exist, create it.
how put this mod and how to change the characteristics of armor?

A
AnGoL_123 23.04.20

HOW PUT THIS MOD AND HOW TO CHANGE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF ARMOR?

A
AnGoL_123 23.04.20

WRITE ALL THE DRUM... EVEN IF SOMEONE ANSWERED.

F
Fei Fong 23.04.20

AnGoL_123
well, probably no one knows.. because this site is not for modmeykerov. look for other resources.. in the Witcher 3 small mods for the SD project does not like it)

A
AnGoL_123 23.04.20

yeah don't know ... there are topics, but no one answers. and those ways would not help.

D
DimkaSnoopy 23.04.20

Angol 123 to you in the next topic how to edit armor/weapon, everything is written

A
AnGoL_123 23.04.20

then I ask another. what commands you can add when you edit the characteristics of armor? where can you find a detailed description?

M
Merlin_Praim 23.04.20

Please (Yes there PLEASE!!))))
Make a mod that would added quest the fall of the house Reardon is mandatory in the SUMMER of Sluts!!!!
Moreover, this quest has already passed and I did not even know that Summer was supposed to be there. So you can make sure that this quest would be started again (with Summer)
It is very necessary! Save from the Witcher 2 moved crooked and Summer is gone, noticed it too late, and without him the play doesn't want to. To load a normal save and a fresh start is not an option. I do not have much time.
Please help or tell me how to rectify the situation .

H
Hgaarkxt 23.04.20

Help!!!

A
AnGoL_123 23.04.20

Hi all. who can help to pack files ? alas I can't, although I tried more than once. I redid the weapon and armor. so if anyone can help, please write.