3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xakgen 23.04.20 08:29 pm

On the island of the blood moon can't find the entrance (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

People, Hello!
Need help, this question was raised, but could not find it. Archive: on the island of the blood moon can't find the entrance, you say buried, but where exactly?! This time.
Two. There is another room underground near Statute teleport there 2 rooms and in one of them the lever is pressed, the screen shaking, but nothing happens, give the answer. What to do , the second day of toil for...
6 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxxN7xxx 23.04.20

Xakgen
Try there on the island is always on the CD use the Ghost vision

S
ShatayKabini 23.04.20

Viktor8z wrote:
blood, for the fall of dielectrization
Xakgen
In one of the houses is the Ghost of a druid, which can approximately indicate the place where it is stored,if I am not mistaken
Regarding the levers-in the premises of the ghosts that needs to give permission for entrance,a ghostly vision in help.

X
Xakgen 23.04.20

Thanks, with archive is less understood, but there is a chest surrounded by an aura of emptiness, how to open?

I
Iko944 23.04.20

Haldane can login to the archive to find the only found 4 the room the same as those where demons kept notes no nothing I'm sick of looking for him

A
Ayub_Black 23.04.20

Xakgen
If you're talking about the chest in the archive, need 1 points the source to open it. There's another one in the cemetery in the basement of Ricker, is also open, if you have the source.

K
KaGHikOV 23.04.20

and who knows WHERE AND HOW to get the NAME BACK?? ON THIS ISLAND of the RED moon