3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishez 23.04.20 08:29 pm

Creek/Creep Of The Blazing/Inflamed (Set In Tirana) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In General, wearing our tank set and a tyrant in combat began to absorb the corpses. After the second or third corpse appeared out of nowhere a cross between the stranger with the predator and the beginning of us all pansotti. Just taking 1 hit all over the face. What is that thing and can it be overcome?
8 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 23.04.20

Vishez
Cool you were naticidae that nesamoney thing.
Change tactics, use the environment to complete. Helps.

V
Vishez 23.04.20

xoen
Not not - there, the trick is that the creature appeared because of eating corpses with the help of set of a tyrant. It looked like you devour the corpses and so on, and I'll kill you. That is, if not to devour the corpses - he does not appear. Here's the question - kill does it?

x
xoen 23.04.20

Vishez
Abstract, in this case, the question. There is no data neither on the group nor the skill, nor about the level of the chars and the article appeared a miracle. What is the location? For example, barrels, water, fuel, etc.?

To fill up you can be sure. Just as I said above, it is necessary to look and choose the right tactics based on the environment and opportunities for the characters, not stupid to try to kill him like a normal NPC. In this way, the beauty of the game.

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

this creature appears if you use more of the available cells for the source

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

mask with you is removed and you hung a bunch of debuffs from the partial set and the mask will return only after killing a monster+ a totally different skill(he slabee therefore it is better to reloot and try to follow this)

Z
ZAWARUDO 23.04.20

What difficulty are playing, what LVL? I'm the demon on the classics easily killed. Pati was either the seventh or eighth LVL. So Yes, kill it's real

V
Vishez 23.04.20

ZAWARUDO
Play tactics. He just appeared right in the middle of the fight, when we were surrounded by 5 foes, we have already hit, ripe to roll back and he went just under the end of turn and beginning of the next. Was level 6. She brought us over these 2 moves in a row...

Z
ZAWARUDO 23.04.20

Vishez
Ah, here it is. I he appeared not in battle and when I killed screaming