3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.04.20 08:29 pm

If I should pass ? (BioShock 2)

Passed the first part, liked the plot and atmosphere, but on the other hand I do not like the table the corridor game with a bunch of bots, they make me so sick that in the end put the difficulty on easy. In short I want to soon take up infinity, it is like no corridor but is it worth playing the second part to the concept of the story ? not missing anything else
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnimatedFox 23.04.20

It is better to get infinite. There is a connection with the first part. So you won't lose anything in the story after the second bioshok.
PS be Sure to take a Supplement for infinite Burial at Sea. 1 and 2 of this Supplement.

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.04.20

Сhromatic_exe
Thank you and happy birthday to you

N
Nurp 23.04.20

infiniti is also a corridor, so that the second bioshok come boldly, he is as good as 1 and 3

R
Rottan 23.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead wrote:
Passed the first part, liked the plot and the atmosphere
Well, just like the first part, come in second.

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.04.20

Rottan
But again, too lazy to walk the corridors. I am most interested in the storyline

s
saa0891 23.04.20

loved the story and atmosphere
If very much it is clear there are a lot of funny and interesting moments,again, you can always cease through the game if the gameplay quite bored,although in the second part it is more interesting,it is necessary to even protect little sisters while they collect Adam,will appear the big sisters in the role of enemies and then as allies,well, you will play as a big daddy and do all sorts of interesting pieces.

A
AnimatedFox 23.04.20

In favor of infinita will say that there is Amateur voice acting and translation of the game, Even texture is translated and stylized.

O
Osa777 23.04.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Play portals

R
Rottan 23.04.20

But again, too lazy to walk the corridors.
Well, don't play in the second. If too lazy, then why ask. )))) Play in a third announced.

O
Oleg V 23.04.20

pass all three take turns shooting, they all corridor...

M
Madevi 23.04.20

The second is much less fully in-line levels than in the first, there is something to learn, a sense which is no space. Although, if the stupid direction to go, the corridor-a corridor. But the Infinite corridor is almost completely (but still spacious, just in a different plan), the branch is so small that there is even a card there. The second part of Burial at Sea to build levels more similar to the first, but it was too short.
And part of the plot of the second part are not directly related to the other. And indeed, in a series of no through plot, are directly linked only the first part and DLC for Infinite, which are a prequel to Bioshock.

O
OreguZy 23.04.20

But for me BioShock 2 was the best part of the series. Although, maybe because it was one of the first games I played.
The first BioShock I liked less, but Bioshock Infinite at all in the story, not hooked - for me, it is nonsense.
Strong plot ties between the parts there, but BioShock 2 still, I recommend passing - for me this is now one of the most touching games.

W
WOR4UN 23.04.20

Take a break, play what nebud more. It will take some time, and I want to pass part 2. Make yourself not need, do not spoil the impression.