3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 23.04.20 08:30 pm

Floating Lily (For Honor)

Guys tell me if I buy the mythical armor Floating Lily is valid at the Justiciar, the effects of the armor will be available on other knights?Thanks in advance!
Just 4 days already Zadar to the armor to obtain, and will be very upset if you buy the wrong=).
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pjankv 23.04.20

no , one armour, and sneakers

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 23.04.20

pjankv
Oh, now the two of them to farm, nightmare, thanks!

i
insel260 23.04.20

masochist... 4 days and you haven't deleted it, just a masochist.
as to the question - no, for one Persian.

J

insel260
You don't play at all with the PTA. Played on the PTA, then on the MBT, and then gave up until last week(once went), and now even goes so cheerfully, and not get bored, surprisingly. PowerWolf cut myself and go to the Varden and Justiciary hewing enemies xDDD
DEUS VULT!

i
insel260 23.04.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Good for you, at least someone is game to their liking came. Me 3 days was enough, that she would have time to get bored, no regrets gave account to friend.
Good luck in the game, a masochist =)

D
DGI_GurdinkA 23.04.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
why do they farm? What do you for fun is not played?)
insel260
I also like the game fighting. I see no equivalent, except even more raw tiger Knight. Here are just a huge online and its absence from friends won't let me play

J

insel260
Thank you! Well, I'm generally a fan of all fighting games and slasher, so I'm like a fish in water, try to give the game a second chance like me, suddenly hooked=)

DGI_GurdinkA
DGI_GurdinkA wrote:
why do they farm? What do you for fun is not played?)
insel260
I just love the fiery effects, even fire very much, in all games where there is fire effects, strive to get them)))
DGI_GurdinkA wrote:
I also like the game combat
I absolutely agree, in fact the game is really unique, if the reaction is good, we will succeed. I generally like all games that are highly skillsability. And of course the medieval setting, my favorite(though cranberry is a bit much).

M
MadWelderRu 23.04.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
With the reaction-then all is well... Three coins catch with either hand without problems. And liked the game, better all sorts of mortal combat. But the campaign is not destined to achieve some great successes. ... For Rostelecom. There are no tanks, the quality of communication is very important.