3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serjik77 23.04.20 08:30 pm

game ps3 will the ps4

decided to buy a ps4, but was stopped by the fact that the games on the torrents for them there, but on ps3 there's tons of them. That's a question, will games from ps3 to ps4? Or since I plan to only use the downloaded torrents games it is better to buy ps3?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 23.04.20

serjik77
Stay where you are friend, after reading everything written above, orderlies after you have left.

J
Jack_wet_towel 23.04.20

serjik77
If you plan to use only downloaded torrents of the game, meaning to take no ps4, there is only paid.
Is a function of ps now it allows you to play as you want, but she paid

I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.04.20

serjik77
stay on the pitch the console for small children

s
serjik77 23.04.20

Slipnot6
and then the nurses? I never had consoles in this thread I can not boast of knowledge. the question may be stupid but he came, and I asked the Board as a normal clarification on the compatibility of the games on these two platforms I have not found. About ps now I read it, but I'm not willing to pay for the games the money, for this reason, and rassmatrival the possibility of using pirated content. Know that it is bad, but the price tags on the games for me are inadequate.

a
azamat27 23.04.20

Buy ps3

B
Bombardirovschik 23.04.20

serjik77
well, you can on the PS 4 to buy the game at five , sideways. or buy a Used/Have on Craigslist.
so all console gamers do.

s
serjik77 23.04.20

Bomber
I don't have friends who have consoles to buy a purse won't be with anyone. buy used game identity no desire to bother with the shipment they will be cheaper. and no one will be on ps4 to sell something worthwhile on Craigslist at a decent price.

B

serjik77
then hacked the PS 3. I hope you know that you need to buy hacked?

S
Slipnot6 23.04.20

serjik77
I just thought it trollig some even suggested that it is possible to know so little about consoles in our time. But whatever it is, the topic is already covered - only the PS3, only stitched, but hardcore. The fourth is not hacked, the games are very expensive.
But I want to confirm one thing - you know exactly what you are looking to take obsolete a console, which games almost never come out the exclusives which you can count on your fingers?
Maybe I should invest in something more appropriate?

s
serjik77 23.04.20

Bomber
Hacked? they do sell new? I thought to take to m***about as there are now prices on them are low, but they will definitely not hacked.

s
serjik77 23.04.20

Slipnot6
something that came out on ps3 I was quite happy, the use of what now comes out on the ps4 a little because I'm still not ready to buy it on the game at that price. About the console don't know anything because they somehow were not previously interested, always played on PC but with the purchase of a large TV I wanted to play on it, and Tuscany PC to the TV every time to play something you do not want.

R
Razox 23.04.20

serjik77
Well then you will have to look for anyone who sews consoles. The cost will be 2-4K, in principle, given the prices of games on consoles is garbage.
but with the purchase of a large TV I wanted to play on it, and Tuscany PC to the TV every time to play something you do not want.
So you need a hefty HDMI cable, or Steam Link(only trims like the fit). And not the console.

s
serjik77 23.04.20

to clarify a bit on this question...can flash consoles with firmware is not above 3.55 which was on consoles until 2012....already I doubt that the chain stores Sonya those years of release, most likely they are more fresh and more with the new firmware.

B

serjik77
just if you will not be able to flash any torrents, if you know what I mean.
Hi Igori at 3999 rubles , while in 640р and graphics 2005. It is a FAILURE.
Stitched and sold over the Internet, and with different firmware.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 23.04.20

Flashed ps3 with a bunch of installed games sold so far. You need to look to be able.