3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dos-unit 23.04.20 08:31 pm

Offer \"gon\" on renegade. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

So how to get specifically. 99% of cheaters. Let's hunt work?
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 23.04.20

dos-unit
You want the meat to stay with cheaters?)))

J
JetFIRE13 23.04.20

dos-unit
How do you want to go against cheaters?They aim and Rin,they are one shot kill and I see where you are,you can't see them.In such cases, I just go out because you trying to take his bait,and this bitch will kill you all the time.Don't torture yourself,went,an hour came and continued.They don't play because other players are out for them to play with.

P
PadloKotNik 23.04.20

See a great game not your mistake

i
insel260 23.04.20

Palactic
In vain you so, the game is awesome!!! It is not enough that the cheater for every taste, so there is also 100500 bugs. So there is always something to do.
For example, to fill cool armor, to enter the building and die from getting stuck in the texture. Or to get to the cheaters, who pours with a pistol and fansatic anyone who comes to him for 300 meters... Fun game, you should have her have to take and what the full version for over 4K with all the useless and tedious DLS and the various microtransaction on armor... What more could you want when you pay 4K rubles for red riding hood.

M
Mandalorian 23.04.20

as for me, cheaters are everywhere....but there is not as much as in the same cold and the like....

A
AgressorAntony 23.04.20

I play on PS4, no problems, no. And took over 2K with all the extras.

p
pasha30 23.04.20

AgressorAntony
krasauchik!!!!!

d
dos-unit 23.04.20

EvgenyDMT
Dok Rolf
well, somehow got Caudle, Duc to cheer them were shot, I three for the night )) hard course, but possible )

E
EvgenyDMT 23.04.20

dos-unit
You sure were cheaters?))

d
dos-unit 23.04.20

EvgenyDMT
Hz, but ran it together, then four, and on the whole very good. it was like. teleport, firing without recharges, running like fleas and knocked one or two hits - the not cheats? ) each time, in General they are met, Nicky the same. one female Persian PTS. often catches.

Z
Zewer 23.04.20

Damn, played more than 500 hours, I saw 2 or 3 times chitakov for all time
Where they have you run?