3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 23.04.20 08:32 pm

Sleepy (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Just wanted to complain. Use with all foaming, sit at the beautiful game...and after the constant reading of interesting conversations I'm starting to get incredibly sleepy. I hope I'm not the only one.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 23.04.20

and you think there will be drugs,violence and Boobs?this is a classic RPG where 70% of the game is reading the dialogue...
I marvel at the people showing your mind....or rather lack of it

P
Pelmen dobra 23.04.20

What no? Complained from fatigue can not afford to play well. One place read chtol?

J
Just-Name 23.04.20

Dumpling goodness
Sense is here to write.How can we help you? Ask your boss to let you go early from work ? Or cut from the game dialogues? Try to play with friends in a more dynamic game. Why torture yourself?

H
Huskarl Krstk 23.04.20

Dumpling goodness
Don't read the dialogues, there was a story (he's just bad) do focus on the gameplay.

R
Rolemanser 23.04.20

Huskarl Krstc
Stop eating toadstools, when you eat them, huscarles feel that Vic goes to Europe, then Earl, who leads the Drakkar, then any heresy they write on the forums.

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 23.04.20

Why when there is a little bit controversial or ambiguous topic, here begins srach as babsky forum?

R
Rolemanser 23.04.20

Dumpling goodness
Come home from work, take a contrast shower or cold, drink a Cup of coffee with cocoa and only then sit down at the game.
I want to sleep - when it comes to the end of the day what a manual for a new software, written in such straightforward language that you start to read you sleepy.

m
makc11021992 23.04.20

Rolemanser
I don't know, I agree with the author, did not have time to come and play gentle as for the second hour and terribly want to sleep

r
requiemmm 23.04.20

Well, it's not doom, at the end of the day, to after work to relax hewing, imagining the faces of his superiors and colleagues. Take a vacation and beer should help.

R
Rolemanser 23.04.20

makc11021992
Sissy you are the author, pomnitsa come home from work in two shifts, start Planescape: Torment or Baldurs Gate 2 and sleep like a hand shoots, and I text much more than the DOS 2.

m
makc11021992 23.04.20

Rolemanser
well, as you know, I'm so sleep for 5 hours duck this fucking game...

G
GamesKnight 23.04.20

Dumpling goodness wrote:
Just wanted to complain. Use with all foaming, sit at the beautiful game...and after the constant reading of interesting conversations I'm starting to get incredibly sleepy. I hope I'm not the only one.
Yes, all the rules, I'm too tired after work to play these games no longer want. Need on the weekends is to sit down, so to speak, with new forces to dive into the adventure

R
Rolemanser 23.04.20

makc11021992
The game got to do with anything? You better about your health think about it, it is not necessary to sleep 5 hours a day. Better in weekend play, and then it will remain bad associations with the game.

S
Shock Burst 23.04.20

Dumpling goodness
Same problem!=)))

m
makc11021992 23.04.20

Rolemanser
the game that is addictive, and play in the evening with headphones and is distracted so it's too late...