3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheGevara 07.10.19 02:44 am

The vampire of Saint-Denis and his blade (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Dear experts, is it possible to not get a blade with vampire, assuming that I found all the notes on the walls, the place of his next victim, but was forgotten, and, instead of 2 days looking around the map for a few weeks. Question two: at the appointed time at the place of vampire with the victim are missing. I won't see him? The lack of his sword will stop me to get achivku 100% passing, because there are all the weapons you need to collect or does it?
17 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakim 07.10.19

Sugawara
100% passing will not affect. But a vampire, I can't find it, found all the inscriptions in the notebook shows the place, came in at the right time, not scholtka days in a row, and bitch he does not appear ))

C
CheGevara 07.10.19

Bad, I re-pass the game, the first time the blade is received, and then the vampire missed, the knife is beautiful:(

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 07.10.19

I also found inscriptions and vampire no, two days waiting - it is not. All will not appear???

Y
Yakim 07.10.19

Sir Francis Drake
I have appeared as XS ran this sendeni to run into him, but he killed me, I wanted him to torture, but did not work ))) And after loading them bastards again, no ))))))))

m
maxxim1891 07.10.19

After found all the records dumped from Saint-Denis to THREE! days, then came back on and voila... a vampire with his knife on the spot.

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 07.10.19

Yakim
maxxim1891
Thanks for the reply guys, but that was about to fall back

C
CheGevara 07.10.19

Answer to your question, I inscriptions collected in Chapter 2, and the vampire appeared only in 4, and after I heard the conversation Mary Beth and Karen about a vampire loose in the city.

D
DayPsycho 07.10.19

But if I'm already in the 5th Chapter? Will this mission or not??

Y
Yakim 07.10.19

DayPsycho
Even after the passage of

D
DayPsycho 07.10.19

Yakim
thank you!!!

D
Denv3r 35 07.10.19

Guys! Has collected all records come at the appointed time, but the last victim is not on the map, although in the notebook marked, as if a bug of the game live. Every night running around, and it does not appear! Now you can not hope for or does it come later, and as to hear the conversation of the locals. Maybe this is the problem? No nothing about him says and doesn't know what to do, help?

W
Wertuoz128921 29.09.21

The same bullshit. Doesn't appear. I slept for two days, three, don't give a damn. He left the city and slept in the camp, then returned and no one else. In other guides I read that you need to wait for him at the time of 00-00 and 1-00 at night, but no - he stood like an idiot - no vampire. As a result, a man called me on the street, who was standing next to the vampire's place, took me into an alley and robbed me. No vampire, no 1300 money. This is some kind of mockery.

m
maxxim1891 29.09.21

Wertuoz128921
Well, you and a loshara .... I'll tell you !!!! Not only did they rob without a knife and a vampire ... uhahahatable

z
zudmitt 29.09.21

Wertuoz128921
My vampire appeared only when the epilogue was taking place.

K
Kanagan81 29.09.21

vampire to guard in the place where he appears is useless! and run there every night too, there is an easier way ... you run around the city, you suffer from garbage outside the city, etc. periodically open the map towards evening-night and if in the place where it should appear you see a small cross, which usually means that there is a corpse! then run immediately there, there the vampire has just appeared and hams the poor fellow :)

B
Brednik 29.09.21

The problem is the following. I found a vampire, killed it, the knife did not fall out, at least I did not notice it, I decided to reboot, as a result, there is a record that I killed the vampire, there is no vampire, as well as the knife itself. Question: can I say goodbye to the knife or is there still a possibility? Alas, I can't go back to killing a vampire.

M
McLaren MP4-4 29.09.21

There is a knife, just in the inventory (Tab), you need to bring melee weapons to the tab, and select the desired knife (E)