3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domini[on] 07.10.19 02:44 am

Easter eggs, secrets, game (Far Cry 2)

Lay out who found. About Kalash I think everybody knows I would like to know is there other guns of this precious metal.
146 Comments
Sort by:
[
[doktor] 07.10.19

what about the Kalash, it is possible more in detail please?))

S
Sorrow Soul 07.10.19

there is supposedly a gold AK-47

[
[doktor] 07.10.19

I realized I saw somewhere on screen. and where to find it or to you? anything besides the gold it gives (for example: never wedge it)?

I
InG-287 07.10.19

It is to the right of the gun shop on the East(right side of map) there's a road ending in a stalemate, and stalemate is a house which is on the table this AK)))

P
ProFfeSsoRr 07.10.19

M-Ah, and where is it? With it running you can shoot? And then my favorite weapon is the AK :)

S
StormX07 07.10.19

Golden AK-47

Look on the right edge of the map.(medial edge) along the Reach of the desert. Look for a barn(house) under the hill.

I
InG-287 07.10.19

You will find you will not regret))) Checked-NO KLINET

s
s.a.n.c.h.i.k. 07.10.19

Yes,I also found there in the house even with the suitcase kamushkin

[
[doktor] 07.10.19

great stuff, not surprised that it is not broken - he's so alone in the game, it's a pity about the****s)))

c
chris_2k7 07.10.19

Hmm. I don't go crazy and purchased in the shop Kalashnikov. Golden Kalash is just a joke, I guess. Well in CoD 4.

[
[doktor] 07.10.19

well, Yes, it is)

not, after the store I have a Kalash relatively quickly started to go crazy, maybe half an hour playing with it, same with the MP-5 Silent gold an hour running around - never gets jammed...even the rust it does not appear) - only light wear)

D
Dikiy gul 07.10.19

I found a gold desert eagle

N
NobbyNobbs 07.10.19

Codes, opening additional missions:

Are entered in the menu:
Additional Content -> Promotional Content -> code

If entered correctly, the following will appear: “You have successfully unlocked ...”

THaCupR4
VAxebr7t
S3Ubr8tu
faNe8REd
CR26reFU
yazecRa8
zesw6Tez
tRewre7A
g2rUSesT
zum6W7eJ
cEfr2Qex
HEja74wr
sa7eSUPR
tar3QuzU
SaH4fre6
X4cefR4c
q2drAste
SpujeN7x
bres4cUc
q9HeSw6C
6aPHuswe
96CesuHu
2Tuw5esw

I, in any case, enter all) let's See what happens...

-
-remo- 07.10.19

and what's additional missions? it's something like a patch or it cheat?

N
NobbyNobbs 07.10.19

The mission, ordered the developers to third-party sites. For example, the website GameStop was ordered here such here the task:

The Georgian
The Georgian informant has gone into hiding at the Fuel Depot in UFLL territory, find him and discover what your predecessor learned from him about the Jackal's location.

The Bolivian
The Bolivian informant is on the run, trying to escape the country by stealing a plane from a small airfield in APR territory. Try to get to him before your predecessor does.

Special Delivery
Your employers have more information for you about your predecessor – learn the location of his new dead drop and raid it to find information about his secret meetings.

Le Francais
A French smuggler and arms dealer who may have been providing arms to the Jackal has been tipped off, and your predecessor is trying to stop him from crossing the border. Find out what Frenchman's price is.

N
NobbyNobbs 07.10.19

OMG what is this patch? and, moreover, what's this cheat? ufaf =) It codes for additional content, nothing more, nothing less...

A
Andrey34 07.10.19

Read more about gold AK-47 can be? If not hard, then the screen with its location in the Studio. And even better lay out a screenshot of your card with found stones.

-
-remo- 07.10.19

glider found, here is a map of places http://pix.playground.ru/474906/10965/120159/
by the way, the fly it sucks, lifts the nose up quite a bit, as the mode of transport IMHO no.

a place where there is a Golden Kalash - here about (sory that a medium-sized map, now far away, a long drive) - http://pix.playground.ru/474906/10965/120160/

M
MoHcTpickiy 07.10.19

in the game there is always a piece of Russia. to save the houses on the boxes is written(can not remember che)

c
chris_2k7 07.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru
A more detailed indication of the place. Let me explain - I stand near the Golden Kalash.