3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20 08:35 pm

Teacher source (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello, are there any teachers source which can be called positive? And it came to Hannah and I was told that after training I can't talk to animals and everything in the forest died...
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
in General the game has about 8 teachers.so the choice is,and talk with animals is very unhelpful

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
but fun, and the quests there(I for example called a turtle and a rat).about the teachers or more(preferably about positive).

c
concluding 23.04.20

Sort of safe for the consequences, or I just missed them - the demon Lawyer on the bloody island. Then Jean anything terrible does not absorb the source of the two demons in the cage. The cemetery (graveyard) someone out there for R will be offered to absorb all the spirits in the cemetery. Another was found sukub. Don't remember the name. She the house on Paradise hills, you should help her to get out. Also seems without noticeable consequences teaches. Those who I met. Well, even Hannah, but have written about her:)

C
CmMonster 23.04.20

The elves can teach about Paradise hills. The most harmless.

V
Vishez 23.04.20

Gryxa
In fact, the conversation with the animals as it turned out very useful skill if held honestly and without walkthrough. They can learn not just a lot, a lot. Plus part of the animals gives all sorts of useful things, and the other just facilitates the passage to the F8, and some just break for a laugh :)

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

concluding
Oh, and tell me where the unaligned succubus, I love Sokurov)