3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quantum89 23.04.20 08:36 pm

Need help to determine the fault

The config in my profile. Turns out the shot stone(PERC) to change the thermal grease, put it back. Operative I was in dual channel mode on 2 and 4 slot(two identical straps). After that stopped working. System starts only after I put them in the normal mode, ie in 1 and 2 slot. So they work in single channel mode. Removed the rock again and saw that the needle contacts in the socket are bent, and the two broke away simply. Arched deformed needle, again changed the thermal paste, and one figure - the start of a possible current in a single channel mode. The essence of the question - is it true that working memory depends on the percent? Or all this garbage and just need something to put in Biose? Bios itself was updated to the latest possible version for my card. Enabled in the settings that work all the slots of RAM: that And(2) that B(also 2 inputs).
Yet sin at that. Themselves needle the socket 1150 go for it and not on the percent. Already thinking to take the new mother.
2 Comments
Sort by:
N
NR-88 23.04.20

Of course the processor handles virtually all. If the antennae are damaged irreversibly, then nothing is you're correct. The fee as a reserve, to work in full mode, but without dvuhstadialnoj already. Defect after injury antennae obvious. Damage apparently those tendrils that was responsible for processing a dual mode processor. Rather have joined some share of the CPU to perform this task. I somehow severely bent by accident on the socket these antennae, there is absolutely everything stopped working. Tried to arch himself, not corrected. This should be done by professionals, since a deviation of even a fraction of a millimeter is a disaster. And if we broke something, the fee-defect and was lucky that still works. For the future, but be careful. He is also the method of error have learned a lot more and they do not allow. People tend to make mistakes, is the norm.

Q
Quantum89 23.04.20

Thanks, well now it is already 100% sure. Have to take the new nurse.