3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V1ct1m 07.10.19 02:45 am

DLC Heist (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Good day, who can tell me how to run DLC ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 07.10.19

I need to manually download it from the PS Store.

i
inad 07.10.19

Then in the game menu will appear vladochka DLC.

V
V1ct1m 07.10.19

And.... in manual load, of course. And then I bought the whole set, I sit and wait, because the DLC tab is there, but the addition there not active, and in the PS store now mistake. Now, I understand, thank you!

G
Grog_King 07.10.19

I wrote : these materials may not be currently selected. How to solve?

V
V1ct1m 07.10.19

Grog_King
Itself DLC downloaded ? Downloaded directly through the PS store, not from the game.

G
Grog_King 07.10.19

V1ct1m downloaded

K
Kostya_Evd 07.10.19

DLC about anything.The cat is boring.Even the romance with her was not given,why are we the only Canon MJ?What a nonsense,no choice.Yes, they went on...

g
gladiss47 07.10.19

I have the same problem,writes: these materials cannot be selected currently, bought the extended edition,in the tab dlc episode is available click on it carries into the store and immediately this error! Tell me what's the problem?

K
Kostya_Evd 07.10.19

The cat in the end 100% survive because she's not stupid, and guessed he cries back that something is not right.In the 2 and 2 DLS in the front.Loved some of them the cat will appear.

G
Grog_King 07.10.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
Dude, stop giving spoilers. Here the topic is not about that.

K
Kostya_Evd 07.10.19

Grog_King
it's your fault Dubikov that you go here before going through all the dlc,so grab spoilers just do not know how to get around such themes

G
Grog_King 07.10.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
Normal people create a theme, and write SPOILERS. I came here to learn how to run DLC, but no spoilers to read.

P
Pena1984 07.10.19

Grog_King
Hi, how to download DLC in the PS system can not find , the game says not available , help the steps , thank you

A
AKONOLE 07.10.19

Someone solved this problem?

P
Prosto_chelek 07.10.19

I bought the Deluxe edition with all the additions, went through the whole game and wanted to go through Supplement. I go to the DLC menu and it says now available click there and throws me to the PS store I download them but they are not highlighted and remain zatemneniem now available. And I can't seem to run them. Please help!

A
Arturchik234421 16.07.20

I click on DLS but the transition in PSS despite the fact that I immediately downloaded

R
Roman chervyacov 16.07.20

Tell me why. I uploaded three DLS but in the game they are not present, though the download has completed

B
BoonBye 16.07.20

Solution: go to the spider via the library menu, choose PlayStation Store, choose your supplements will be there before each DLS arrow click on them and you will begin to download them(If you put likes on comments)