3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fox534 07.10.19 02:45 am

BioShock Remastered. Area-imaging scanner??? (BioShock)

Where in the game you can see that everything has been filmed? In the original version as I recall had a separate tab with a distinctive icon. In the remaster that can't find her.

Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 07.10.19

there's sort of the statistics shows the class studying for each enemy...

F
Fox534 07.10.19

Oleg
There is no Statistics tab. I'm beginning to doubt whether all this information in the original version. Embossed +++, the camera is not induced, then I think we all so focused in the original.

O
Oleg V 07.10.19

Fox534
where it was about all the enemies look carefully

F
Fox534 07.10.19

Oleg
Yes, already all rummaged. For each tab I clicked on, about all aspects of the game is about the Splicers word. Game license, maybe because of localization this section poher or, as I wrote above, it wasn't at all, and I'm just confused with the second part. There this information in a separate tab is displayed.

O
Oleg V 07.10.19

Fox534
and so you're talking about the first part... no there was not an option (I have the original is-just checked)...

F
Fox534 07.10.19

Oleg
Well, Yes, in the cap threads seems clearly indicated and area-imaging scanner was only in the first part. Thank you that took the trouble to look and dispelled my doubts.

O
Oleg V 07.10.19

Fox534
there are second and there is a menu with detailed progress of the study... but at first there...

D
DarMut _mh 20.01.23

I was also surprised by this moment. Last time I played for a very long time and forgot (she seemed to almost never use it even then, she was small). It is very strange that this tab does not exist.
It’s not clear when it’s enough to take pictures, although it’s known that there are only 5 levels for each, but for a specific one, it seems like I didn’t get more than 3, but taking pictures of it from an ideal angle for some reason does not increase the levels of study.
The game is very atmospheric, but it spoils the impression.