3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20 08:37 pm

Seth Tirana (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello, do not tell me how to remove the curse from Seth tyrant?
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Fully equip it (Helmet, torso, gloves, pants, boots).

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

InSaneJeSter
Damn, I just about forgot my pants!

Y
YouCantStopMe 23.04.20

where to find the boots and helmet?

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

YouCantStopMe
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1114958075 here's the whole set.

H
Hireidan 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
Heart of the Tyrant (Chestpiece) -did not understand a bit about what kind of cave it is. can you clarify?

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Yaevin93
As far as I remember the bib is in the cave of illusions, there still dropping cursed ring.Did you find pants? And then I poked the statue and...

H
Hireidan 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
yeah, pants are first found in the millennial quest guard with a spear.
and I don't know where this cave of illusions is to be honest, can you clarify?

all I found there hasn't reached I

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

and who can write in Russian where all the pieces?have a hat, the belly and the mitten (and you can never find the pieces if ruined his quest?)

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
shoes https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854975977922168710/42AACC4C7BF838E27F74B296AD3B80558AF27345/
helmet in the Armory pointing dog, but go there should be ripe with blessings and without a collar
trousers in quest of the kid who asks to play hide and seek when I'm in the cave with the vessels look at the statue on the left(a character with 15 perception).
like all.

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
Oh, and shoes to take with teleport(gloves of crocodile or sang).

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
don't know if serenity or not,but I have no quest with hide and seek)where to take it?)

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
In the cave near where the dog runs, and gromiha doctor(without leaving the Fort).

J
Jura Be 23.04.20

Holy shit And I Pants where it was sold, now I can't remember. Sadness

A
Aleksandr Fedor 23.04.20

Campaign lost, I can not understand where is the location of the helmet. Written by sign behind the statue at the entrance to the Fort he has climbed everything that fits the description of Fort optical all the statues and still have not found. If not difficult can on your toes to show you where to go. Achtung! Suffer topographical cretinism.

T
Torkes 23.04.20

The helmet is in a ruined castle

A
Aleksandr Fedor 23.04.20

Torkes
Thank you, that much is clear.

V
Vladislav128 23.04.20

And at me such trouble, I ditched the vessel with the soul of Lord Whitermore(or one like it) before he completed the quest of hiding. The result - the spear pulled out of the wall, the boy roars and says nothing, can't get his pants of the tyrant. Was at whom such?

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Владислав128
if you broke the jar, then you've already been to the store, so you only have to scratch the statue on the left(must be 15 perception in Persian).

V
Vladislav128 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
About the perception did not know, and the actions of others with the statue was not offered. Well, Yes, I have already passed on... But thanks anyway

x
xGANSx 23.04.20

Tell me where this statue is (fucking) tired of looking. Quests were, can't remember de the statue???
And if I accidentally out of ignorance of spear sold , will work Seth?
And what in the inventory bag?? What is the meaning of these backpacks?
Thank you.