3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAKAKEVICH 23.04.20 08:39 pm

Newbie questions (Rome: Total War)

1) Why do all the dudes Alemanni have bonuses against the Romans?:) +3, +4 command...of uzhossss...
2) do the Romans dudes-Berserkers in BI ?
3) I understand that barbarians normal walls can not build? I tried for Alemanni, vandals, even for someone...all max walls - wood...
4) Shrine of Dodonis gives you the opportunity to hire the Lombard Berserkers... I understand the Romans such a Shrine not know how to build... And if I capture a city with already built Shrine, I will be able to hire these dudes, not playing for Lombardi, Alemanni, etc.?
5) is there any way Civilize the Barbaric faction? And then for the Romans to play broke, I'm a little rushing, and all the rest - not a damn thing normal not know how to build...
6) Oh and by the way, I'm a little confused with the Maritime trade...namely you need the ports or ships?Well, Nitsche about it do not understand...how vono works?:)
7) is it Possible in BI to play for a fraction of the Rebels(the Roman Eastern/Western Empire)? and then the great faction - well-developed cultural and builds more than others, but not as healthy and distressed just like the Roman Empire...
And if so, how? Make it available as one of the topics on the forum show up?
8) Why the Lombard Berserkers (for Alemanni), bumping into the enemy army on the way massively out of fury, and enter again ONLY if they have a lit button Battle cry(if not, you have to push it;)) and they run at the enemy army...there Is dovolnoye not so massively, noticed for the first time in a mass battle (not campaign) 10 units unexercised completely Lomb. Berserkers in the army of the Roman Western rebel Empire, chosen by the computer is 25 000, but also without the upgrades...why, and how to treat?:)

33 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAKAKEVICH 23.04.20

People, help! I've been pushed to play for obstances Western Roman Empire, I added them to the list of available game factions, but they have no jobs, no description, no starting cities or armies...to start off I am for them - there is a map of takya same, but without the cities, the open countryside and be saved...And at the beginning for another faction they have a bunch of cities and generals...I understand there is a need to add a job and starting conditions...And programmer out of me - as yozhig of the horse...Pamagiti...how do you make model year variant bodystyle? Many thanks in advance...

V
Vyho 23.04.20

1. Have so... :) Povoyuem with someone else and maybe get the same bonuses against other factions...
2. No.
3. Can't.
4. No.
5. What does it mean to civilize? The new structure is in modifications. Well, or handles...
6. Ports and improve them... Trading fleets appear uh-uh... a gun.
7. Like no. See...
8. Do not understand. For a button exists to use at the right time.

M
MAKAKEVICH 23.04.20

1. Have so... :) Povoyuem with someone else and maybe get the same bonuses against other factions...

They just congenital such...against the rebels of the Western Empire to fight just to not finish hochazza - and with the Empire West Union stronger make and of the city itself cool stuff...:)

4. No.

And besides cheating Mona as the thread Berserkers to playing for the Romans?to recruit for example in the province where such units were disbanded or what-thread else...preferably handles not touching yet...

5. What does it mean to civilize? The new structure is in modifications. Well, or handles...

So
1)To be able to build more cool buildings, such as a stone wall or higher.
2)when you capture a barbarian settlement loyalty fell from a difference of cultures, and the capture of Roman - no.
Well anyways sdelalsya cultural and not barbarians...

6. Ports and improve them... Trading fleets appear uh-uh... a gun.

Ie all I have to trade is port, and to trade better to build a special improvement? well then...

7. Like no. See...

Play my SMG, activating the descr_strat.txt but see the message above...

8. Do not understand. For a button exists to use at the right time.

Click on the button - they fly at the enemy (neurolaena), but when you run up closer sharply come to life... maybe it's because of the number of the enemy they instantly sobered up?:)or is it due to the fact that the enemy were monks-Catholics...

y
yuiooo 23.04.20

how to gather resources

y
yuiooo 23.04.20

please answer as soon as possible. play

M
Mortred 23.04.20

WHY I can't playing for the Saxons in the beginning to change religion? want Christianity. does not work. tell me

D
Dyuk_of_York 23.04.20

The Saxons the only pagans. No change in exportdependent nothing happens. Only whether it is necessary?

M
Mortred 23.04.20

And what teams can immediately change the religion?

D
Dyuk_of_York 23.04.20

For all but the Saxons and the Sassanid. And the Huns, it seems, also to Gentiles.

M
Mortred 23.04.20

Damn. like right now, for burgundrot to play. throws. license. che do help.

M
Mortred 23.04.20

Damn. like right now, for burgundrot to play. throws. license. che do help.

M
Mortred 23.04.20

Before any pirates could play. Can't right now for many to play. I really want to. When you click on the icon for the command in the campaign the game crashes. Don't know what to do.

S
Septimius Severus 23.04.20

Playing for the Western Empire would like to the General tab in the Entourage the title appeared the Duke of Britain. And then after pomeray her previous owner who wears it from the start no one else the honor is not rewarded. All sorts of other posts like the Manager, the chief of staff, head of the Secretariat, the commander of the soldiers of the West. Rome. Uti. and the like with time and growth of the power appear, often in cities with academies high level but this does not want. Or I that not so understand? Tell me?!

M
Mortred 23.04.20

maybe this is not in the game

S

From the very beginning of the game for behold there is a dude with a post in the Suite: a Duke of Britain. My words are easy to test starting the game for the Western Empire and see the characteristics of the generals to the left of the main types are: a heathen; a lazy farmer, etc. one of them has column Entourage and it is indicated with this position. I would say what the name of the camp commander, Yes. where the game is far away. No one noticed this?

If raise:))) soldier : first cohort of the army field they are given a number and a name. In the city of Alexandria with the name of the Trojan; in Jerusalem - Palestine in Northern Italy(can't remember the name of the city) - Italica. For example: Legio IV Italica. I wonder what names are given to this division in other cities. Anyone that knows tell me?

Zohan I only played litsenzionku and standard fractions. I have no idea how there can be rogue to be able to play the Burgundians and other inaccessible fractions. Though really it would be nice poshpilit for example, Celts or Slavs. IChO developed too lazy to finish such a possibility is unclear.

But in my opinion fun to play for the West. Rome. Imp.(Available) as geo. location, weak(money of the province give enough), barbarians crowding on this territory(not always of course but often spoil the mood seriously), the economy is a nightmare, a city on the verge of rebellion but it is interesting to overcome(I play on the highest difficulty level) they have strong army, its cavalry is weak in comparison with the Eastern Empire; Construction them pleasing to the eye in comparison with barbarians there is an incentive to develop the city and the army. Of course it is clear from the barbarians need to improve to win but then dry them with the impact of buildings on the economy and personal characteristics members seven". The Romans of both empires and the Sassanid felt the variety of the buildings. But that's just Vos. Rome. Imp. and the Sassanids easier (in my opinion) to fight and therefore do not poprikolu.
The Alemanni quite difficult to play as I thought, probably due to the fact that they have no possibility of emigration:))) and unfriendly neighbors:)))) the Franks, Saxons, Goths, Huns, Sarmatians, Vandals have aroused my interest to experiment. Over time therees any interest to play them.

T
Tribun 23.04.20

and unless the first cohort of legionaries are recruited not only in Rome and Constantinople? I thought that in other cities they are not allowed to post.

S

You need current to build the appropriate buildings. Don't remember the exact name of this building but in the tree of architecture will be able to look for a building which units hires. It is the latest in the branch of infantry. The barracks of the Legion (like so is called) is not just need to build the first Palace of the Emperor to build a Palace you need to 24000 population. It takes a long time and so I wanted to know for fun what names are given to them in other provinces.

S

I in fact have not tested it but in theory if the enemy on top of buildings to get their that loyalty to the culture will not fall. Current is difficult to pull off. And it is impossible if buildings that cannot be destroyed(the port, farmland, fence, house leader:)) built to the maximum. To adopt the features of another faction to itself unreal. Is that remain bonuses to unit experience and happiness from buildings. And if the barbarians do not know how to build ports will capture a province with a port you can hire boats:)) that's it for now.

G
General Maximus 1000 23.04.20

I welcome all participants of this forum.
Dear, anyone can help to solve this problem:
There are two computers: laptop and nastolniy PC. I went through the campaign on normal PCs, passed, passed, everything was fine, everything worked. Later installed BI on a laptop and transferred my save from the regular comp to the laptop. But when I go to game and launch those saved on the laptop, immediately knocks the standard error and closes the game. Tried several times - same thing. To run on the laptop the previous campaign, which began and took place on a desktop PC fails.
Can this be fixed, and if so, how? Tell me or advise something, I would be very grateful.
P. S. DOP. infa. : desktop is Windows XP and laptop is Vista. Maybe this is the reason?

T
Tribun 23.04.20

Clearly it is not in the system. I also have a laptop with Vista on it. such transfer transaction conducted sohranenok and it worked.
prescribe in the shortcut properties of BI-show_err . this will determine the error, and gives you a message that is not correct in the game after you exit it.