3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAKAKEVICH 23.04.20 08:39 pm

Newbie questions (Rome: Total War)

1) Why do all the dudes Alemanni have bonuses against the Romans?:) +3, +4 command...of uzhossss...
2) do the Romans dudes-Berserkers in BI ?
3) I understand that barbarians normal walls can not build? I tried for Alemanni, vandals, even for someone...all max walls - wood...
4) Shrine of Dodonis gives you the opportunity to hire the Lombard Berserkers... I understand the Romans such a Shrine not know how to build... And if I capture a city with already built Shrine, I will be able to hire these dudes, not playing for Lombardi, Alemanni, etc.?
5) is there any way Civilize the Barbaric faction? And then for the Romans to play broke, I'm a little rushing, and all the rest - not a damn thing normal not know how to build...
6) Oh and by the way, I'm a little confused with the Maritime trade...namely you need the ports or ships?Well, Nitsche about it do not understand...how vono works?:)
7) is it Possible in BI to play for a fraction of the Rebels(the Roman Eastern/Western Empire)? and then the great faction - well-developed cultural and builds more than others, but not as healthy and distressed just like the Roman Empire...
And if so, how? Make it available as one of the topics on the forum show up?
8) Why the Lombard Berserkers (for Alemanni), bumping into the enemy army on the way massively out of fury, and enter again ONLY if they have a lit button Battle cry(if not, you have to push it;)) and they run at the enemy army...there Is dovolnoye not so massively, noticed for the first time in a mass battle (not campaign) 10 units unexercised completely Lomb. Berserkers in the army of the Roman Western rebel Empire, chosen by the computer is 25 000, but also without the upgrades...why, and how to treat?:)

33 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egermeyster 23.04.20

Tribun
Show_err does not help.

G
General Maximus 1000 23.04.20

Why don't you help? Have you already tried? Are there any other options?

D
Dgosser 23.04.20

Veterans of the Romans, the other day wanted to play for a great behold, the army have the luxury, position hard, so I wonder hoo.
But with the second turn left at full negative on the Treasury -15000, 6 settlements rose 4 repulsed ago, the rest had not showed up Goths with all their belongings, and of course not to wait they Mediolanum chest. In the North of Italy collected one more or less a normal army(comitatone, well all that was from the beginning of the campaign). But this is clearly not enough to fend off the entire Horde(5 stacks), but there beyond the mist, the vandals will go, and when the Huns will come, so do you ....
And the Franks to me quietly peacefully just three moves already look up army of 8 units(((
Yes, the rebels all the roads flooded(gang fucking), can't move half of the garrisons.
Pliz give a couple of tips on how to get away from fiscal collapse.

C
Chukcha Voinstvuyuschiy 23.04.20

Already written on the topic. Keep the census. I play on VH/VH. This template is guaranteed to work. Even get bored with it.

1. I have little use of small troops, and those scum-archers are worthless in the field is not to withdraw, and to garrison road. Dismiss almost all, except for the places where the garrison is desperately needed in Spain a bit left. At the same time and crossbowmen to be scrapped. :))) No infantry troops - not needed infrastructure, is also to be scrapped! Only one siege engine plant in Rome will give 3200 denarii! The resulting gold - on the economy, I mean the ports where they do not, and the mines of Illyria(+700!); the corresponding temples of the first level, where complex religious situation, in order to calm;

2. Pannonian extremely uncomfortable located: horseradish will keep from the barbarians, income not enough to swear by, all to be scrapped, the troops - in a rich Interior(mines and port, their mother!). Get the Western rebel - peasants!

3. The only city where you can not correct situation, Avaricum(or whatever it is in the centre of Gaul?). But the rebel leader is already in Pannonia - gut! Demolition of the barracks and stables, bring the troops get a minor revolt of the peasants - cut Gallic field army.

4. The army reinforces everything I can, and toss in the Alemannic siege of the capital by storm not to take! Dangling paired navigation stack somehow is not going to help. Moves through the eight worst threat on the Eastern border can be eliminated;

5. The Celts don't bother at first, but money is needed! :) While they concentrate troops in the North of Britain, can the British group to take Ireland, and then to finish their British enclave. Roman-Britons to expect the best in London, because the field is still not kicking.

6. The Berbers go to Carthage, but the troops they have :))) When you put things in Spain, the peasants there naverbuyut for garrisons, the counts of the number of corrupt generals can put together a good landing on the coastal policy of the nomads. Take a course until they're in deserts, run, all, they are not dangerous;

7. In Rome a mess, generals - the bastards! But still alive the last honorable Roman! No, he's not in Corsica to Sardinia, transported him to Rome, reinforce the Suite, the order and the loot is guaranteed.

8. IMPORTANT: gather all the troops(Comittee that is to say, generals(leader, successor - still corruption of the cattle!), cavalry) from Africa, Sicily, Italy, the load on the pelvis and on the East by the good allies to the Romans. Outright land - take in the siege of Athens, the assault on North - Thessalonica and then Constantinople! Sirmium, do not touch! There troops to hell, and let them the wilderness without the coast from barbarians defending. Further you can take Crete and Ephesus. With Ephesus careful: take the first rise of the city to the East, losing the loyalty, giving pastika Eastern rebels. So you can take the city away from the coast, and then this religious centre. And then I think to myself: on foot or by sea will move to rich East. By the way, this time often looted the capital is ready, which can also be attached.

Somewhat boring, but works very effectively :)

The main thing is the first move!

If like butter will not go(the first 2-3 moves), it is easier to run a campaign first, and then with the uprisings largely arbitrary generation.

D
DefenderEVS 23.04.20

did in the beginning as the Chukchi,duck revenues skyrocketed,everyone was waiting for the Huns,but then I saw that they emigrated eastward through Armenia to the Byzantine Empire and Sassanid))))

C

It's not a bad option to me from Huns last time came some generals, others killed.

L
Livonian 23.04.20

I have a problem I can not enter the game Romano-British. Wrote that there are two ways to enter, but I can't.
1) Proval as the Horde did as painted in the theme, but the game is not the campaign fails to start for no.
2) Tried to put in the city, such as the campaign started up and was loading, but at the last moment an error and game crash. Maybe not the right thing?
Please help to understand.

A
AndryuhaXV 23.04.20

Is it possible to make it so the generals again scored points command as in the original, but then I have a General 20 years of fighting and it was no use , the experience has provided them for heroic victories but the higher the rank ''a good leader is'' the game does not give you Kokoity file responsible for this? please help

J
Joni 333 23.04.20

A reform of the military of the Romans will be as in the previous version.

C

Livonian

Pax barbarica

АндрюхаXV, Joni 333

Schaz

g
george700 23.04.20

hi all I have a problem I can't make the rider chosen warlord alemanni in factions gives regular General is chosen warlord and my skaip george177144

a
aleks_ksm 23.04.20

george700

Apparently this unit is the commander. (written in description) barbarians can recruit generals.
P. S. a very useful feature when you're running out of family members (the fraction not dying)
P. P. S. brush up on and literacy.

W
Wild_Black_Scorpion 23.04.20

A question such as playing for the Western Empire to bribe the water and the city of the Eastern Empire , the functions of bribing a diplomat , not with them !?