3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedotash 23.04.20 08:39 pm

Created a Necro - Summoner, need advice (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Anyone know or working myself into such genres don't often play. We can't summon from a corpse for necro creature and the Summoner. Is there any restriction like that in the game or the build itself saskarne?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

Saskarne pirate a game.

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

fedotash
About necro I'm not sure(I think he is on samahil is), and Summoner topchik(played by Gila Summoner).

S
Shkudi 23.04.20

NCR + call - not the best Assembly. In necromancy the emphasis is on Otar with damage. And damaged who? Right milesnick and mages( the latter so...).

n
neinoneon 23.04.20

Shkudi
What about the call + morphs? As far as I know the morph spell damage comes from intelligence, so it will allow you to summon strong creeps and kick coming too close.

P
Pomu4 23.04.20

neinoneon
Have morph damage from strength.
In General, the power of summons depends on skill level and appeal of the Persian, therefore the intellect is in principle possible and not to swing.

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

Necro can summon a slug from a corpse, prizeotel one mob and three+ totem, if all combined, is the army)

I have in the party warrior(sword shield), asasin-polymorph, necr - the Pyromancer and Summoner hill, not a bad army at it.

f
fedotash 23.04.20

Sprintin
So I mean, the slug and the mob can not immediately call

Alex Coachman
Purchased)

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

fedotash
Totems rock, and Yes, mob one.
Or two prizeotel, or necro and prizeotel.

p
padrepepe 23.04.20

If I understand correctly the question. that would raise a corpse need a proper body, and Yes it can still summon creature

f
fedotash 23.04.20

padrepepe
The fact of the matter is that both the corpse and the creature will not be called. When you call one, the other disappears.

f
fedotash 23.04.20

krab obiknovenii
About the mobs already know that. But about leadership, I'll know thanks.

If anyone is interested, I figured out how to do mob natural. A book on water has increased scrafton and he is now depending on the surface to become these elements, why do not know. And the usual increase gives such property, who knows?

K
Kirill Zaharov1 23.04.20

fedotash
Totems and incarnate,or as it is always called the elements on which they cause normal milesnick if just on the ground,the difference is that the damage they cause to the appropriate fire pounding attack fire + standard has the ability is fireball,a water water has the Khilok,bloody totem hangs bleeding and incarnate spells necro uses
The word incarnate was much weaker than the bone of the widow of the necromancer,though she lives 5 rounds instead of 10 like incarnate,but the stats have almost twice the

K
Kirill Zaharov1 23.04.20

krab obiknovenii
he then weaker,widow 2 times stronger pounding and sometimes it is easier to move from cons it's 5 rounds and it has no magical armor,killing her is almost impossible,but often falls under stun and horror. Plus incarnata only,if you need is the elemental attack

S
Shkudi 23.04.20

About widows really thought a bug or something. But a thick, teleport, wildly damagesee not understand what happened. The call did not shake, but if all of the improvements apply to her, in fact it is the top pet.

z
zhigalin 23.04.20

What skill bone and bone widow spider necromancer that to gain these skills I need,I 8 lion,and these books from sellers have not yet seen???SPS.

f
fedotash 23.04.20

Who knows how to get a second gain level Incarnate?

S
Serge3d 23.04.20

Widow when pumping call for 10 fat that PPC on my main Archer and milesnick damania still with good gear. And given that the Summoner except the call, little else can (11 level I), on the total power it is inferior to the DD classes.