3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 23.04.20 08:39 pm

Garrett (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

you can go to 3 to Locke,but says the Illness that we have forgotten Garrett.quest did to him,he just disappeared somewhere (parents on the farm) so where to look to get on the ship?
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex021 23.04.20

Gryxa
He's kind of hanging out in a cemetery not?

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Ex021
no.there's a lizard wanders and all

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
once done with him the quest(otgovori him from punishment) came to the ship he's standing there.

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
I killed the paladins and those that are in the house,then gave the ring a former friend and he had to go somewhere.right now that's where it to find?

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
XS, I played a pacifist, read notation, wagged his finger and he understood and returned.

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
damn, che to sail on the boat?in General, if you forgot the satellite then he will appear?

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin_2/propal_garet_2_akt-945640 then ask the last, and he passed or not.

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus

says that he just left the hills.and in which direction he left?(

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Gryxa
alas, I chose another version of the story so as to help not can't.
by the way you've explored the entire 2nd act? near Paradise hills is the island(furred down) in which someone hrenachit meteorites how to get there(especially since there is still the treasure is hidden)?

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
also do not understand how to get there,now puzzled Gareth and quest masters.the rest has already scored)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.04.20

On third place... That is, after the first piece of the continent, where Driftwood even be?