3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
umdrgmu 23.04.20 08:39 pm

DLC Faster, Baby. How to start the game? (Mafia 3)

how to start the DLC Faster, Baby?walk into a room and no one was there.empty.what to do what would the game start?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Fareev 23.04.20

The fart Suit AUE

V
Vyxyxol 23.04.20

I have worse, loaded last save game, the Lincoln asylum before the final choice, and after a few seconds starts the cutscene of choice"to Leave the city, to skip or avoid it is impossible, which in itself is strange because before the starting point of this cutscene from the shelter quite far, you can manage to go to the map screen and see where the available mission from the new DLC, but the return of the cutscene continues, and then the credits and main menu. If maknuti on Continue all over again. Such is the vicious circle turns out.

s
s1c85 23.04.20

so how to start then =)?

N
Nemezis 23.04.20

Anyone figured out how to start the DLS pirates? The mission is simply not (

R
Rottan 23.04.20

Nemesis
On the map, the West area appears and the label (capsule blue diamond) on the border areas. A label the voice. Personally, I have all OK. The DLC is short. 3 mission.

N
Nemezis 23.04.20

Figured out the trick. Pirates in a text file incorrectly state the number of DLS. When to put down the number of Season Passes from the folder DLS - it works

U
Udmurt 23.04.20

to start the DLS it is necessary that all going out of town! Burke,Vito and Cassandra! here then appear and run baby and race open!

N
Nemezis 23.04.20

By the way, DLS is short, 6 missions, but without Grinda between them. Overall, I liked it, but in spirit it is more Napomena Driver than the Mafia. That's really. I even wanted to see the driver of Ангар13...

M
Marongo 23.04.20

Udmurt
after the meeting the race is, no dlc...
Nemesis
and what's the number? I have in the folder 2 dlc numbers 511890, 511892

N
Nemezis 23.04.20

Marongo
See which numbers are written in ini-file and compare them with the numbers of the folders in the dlc. If something doesn't match - put the numbers from the DLS

M
Marongo 23.04.20

Nemesis
I found the ini file

N
Nemezis 23.04.20

XS then. Try to complete some mission. It may appear after it.