3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 05.09.19 12:37 pm

It is better once to buy a PS4 or every 2 years new Geforce?

what would you recommend? every year games all vesicae and demanding, just the insane robbery count every 2 years to buy viduh/interest, which is constantly becoming more expensive because of the fucking crises and fluctuations of the currencies, and all to play the game which I will forget in several days after completing? because PS4 will last another 10 years, isn't it?
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Fan_Tiesto
Why every two years? Enough completely every 4-5 years to take a powerful vidyuhi. Percent of generally every ten years to change. I in 2010 took core i5 2400 enough for all the games and even no plans to change. In early 2014 took the gtx 780ti is also for all the games on high enough in fullhd and next year will do, just 4 years of work.

R
Razox 05.09.19

So because PS4 is already outdated, run for ПС4Про)) That the line between PC and Console gaming thinner) With vidyuhi the same heresy, but for a long time.

l
lookaway 05.09.19

Fan_Tiesto wrote:
because PS4 will last another 10 years

n
nikita2112 05.09.19

On sonallah not comfortable to play. Shooters on HelpAge generally a perversion. Therefore, sonol I never buy.

V
Vova126 05.09.19

The new Radeon sufficient for gaming is ~16 for like half Curling and games on the PC more accessible and for the price and for torrents and the computer is more convenient, you can on the forums to climb everywhere and the Internet and vidosic to watch YouTube and play better in shooters and strategy and mobs.

h
hyper1 05.09.19

me this console does not install, and for free no need. I have a friend took the SS 4 to pass ancharted and fins of the AC. all the rest I to PC play with the best graphics and fps

p
pineapplepenapplepen 05.09.19

hyper1
bloodborn, red dead redemtion2

Y
Yczh-Kazym 05.09.19

Given the trend of consoles, this is a dilemma that will soon disappear - top boxes will be updated no less frequently than hardware requirements.
Only now, with a weak video card, undemanding player can stretch a few more years, playing on minimal, and console gamers with the release of the new consoles will be forced to replay the hits of the past season.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

the consoles usually remember the price Igor
so the benefit is the console can only exist if you play in the scraps from the master's table or meager and lean games a year

h
hyper1 05.09.19

Logan2016
red dead redemtion2 on the PC may come, and bloodborn nonsense. I have enough hardcore in Vova

V
Veider16 05.09.19

hyper1
There is not released for the PC Red-2

h
hyper1 05.09.19

Veider16
well, if that fails, take the console again with a sidekick)

S
Ser777 05.09.19

In the last 2 years,the campaign is better to take the console

_
_BIO_ 05.09.19

To tears! :D
With this approach in principle is still in segovskie game play, nostalgia, all that stuff.

Who wants to always play on maximum graphics level that does not buy the console, exactly like a possession not a top PC.

H
HAKS 05.09.19

on PC games who and small truck(the pirate play), the dialogue is 60fps ... console can from fat in addition to PC) every 2 years to upgrade the PC too much and the console now also hike the rivet will only manage to buy about PS, PS super Pro, PS super mega Pro

T
The_Black_Wolf 05.09.19

Inclined to purchase a PS4. Get all multiplatform+fit eksklyuzivy and not have to worry about the relevance of your iron.

s
saa0891 05.09.19

Fan_Tiesto

If you are satisfied with the DVD in 4 pieces,30FPS,cut graphics and prosthetic management (I'm not talking about the lack of mods and other functionality),the console of course would suit you more.
I'm better every few years will be to update vidyahu, but will have normal FPS,decent picture and that for me is much more important (if you it doesn't matter that you and iron can't upgrade and settle for console settings),and the price tag on the game is much more attractive to buy the DVD in 4 pieces I am personally not going.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.09.19

saa0891
the truth of the verb chelovechische.

once in 5 years to upgrade the card and upgrade the rest of the small iron (if worn out), more than 50-60K to spend. and it's for 5 - 6 years!
easily accumulate. and then enjoy the excellent graphics, mod, games torrents... lyapota.
and konsolki themselves are under 40K, and even play 4K worth... no torrents, graphics, soap, the eternal 30 fps, modifications to the game not to put, if something breaks, the shit will fix anything on expensive repairs or in the trash.
the only 2 advantages - takes up little space, and the game had come out. ALL.

A
An__ei 05.09.19

saa0891
Add the lack of servers in Russia, causing a ping of 80 and more the norm in this multiplayer paid.

t
track49 05.09.19

it is better to take the console ps4
As in the past the graphics card need other components