3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kai2613t 23.04.20 08:40 pm

Chitak or Magic ? (Dark Souls 3)

Yesterday when I played I was called as the phantom Blades of the Dark moon . Came to the location of the Pope and there is a host and the other kneading Blade of the intruder by Moroder shorter and clamped it happened here that it is not clear what the explosion of such force that I was talagala , he killed everything and broke and the weapons and armor .

15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stavaas 23.04.20

He Is The Chosen One!

O
ONE BLAST 23.04.20

100% cheat

k
kai2613t 23.04.20

Deuce_9lives
I think so too , I like that they threw from the bridge of the power wave , it was just a death drop , and then all three were vahetul , well at least it can all be repaired at a smithy .

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 23.04.20

Cheater, not otherwise.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 23.04.20

kai2613t
Important in softban not to go.

L
Lelik Bobik 23.04.20

Agree with all — cheater. No such spells, so that after the explosion broke stuff. To whotnot of course could "wrath of the Gods", but he never breaks stuff.

k
kai2613t 23.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
On account of the ban is that you just noticed , and the main thing me and nick do not remember this chitaka .

r
random3355 23.04.20

The flame of Pyromania BREAKS ?!

D
Ded MastDay 23.04.20

Well, it's definitely a cheater. In General, I do not understand why in the third part needed to fix the equipment never broke down. Unlike the second part, where he broke not only the equipment, but also rings and pretty quickly.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 23.04.20

g
gerasader 23.04.20

Svetoslav
believe me, when Iridill with Uchetnoi completely without bonfires, from the bridge to the Pontiff tegatana gg

A
Anglerfish 23.04.20

Svetoslav
In the second part of the game Japs just never fixed this bug with dual rate of wear due to 60FPS instead of 30 on Sonalika.

s
siame 23.04.20

Anglerfish
In fact, fixed. Now that spear to break worn out on the corpses to peel.

D
Ded MastDay 23.04.20

gerasader
Well, if you clean up the location, not the sounds of the fires, perhaps.

Anglerfish
This bug is fixed, but still wear very fast in comparison with the third part, and if you step in a puddle of acid, all the rings over.

siame
Lance quickly breaks down on the nest.

F
FaNat1k002 23.04.20

I have just been, with these lunar creatures! Before the fight with the Pontiff, decided to call Blackhand, to get the gesture. After invaded by a dark spirit. Because I didn't want pvp, zayuzat seed, it all pereigral in the area, started dancing:DD and here arrives the moon another and the fun began..) Fireball, magic, mobs plus Blackhand(still alive:o) and then suddenly, someone from the spirits, and the whole neighborhood including me, to Epen kills, direct the bomb dropped on Iritel oO
In the end ponadavali effort, there is the soul, things and great soul bosses and 2 achievements at the same time for their murder. Immediately immediately squeezed kombu - Ctrl Alt F4 and hope perinasal the game, but in vain. Thought I throw some backup saves, and I forgot to throw it and the only nearby save was in the temple depths. Ran in total another two hours at the locations and gave up the game for a year+
A couple of days ago returned with a good attitude, even dancer was killed early in the game:D Now continue in Eretile'm going to run offline:D