3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemememnem 23.04.20 08:42 pm

Old Rag (Dishonored)

Somewhere in pred(pred)last Chapter found all the familiar Old Rag that wants (like to kill a man) who is shackled... he shouts and begs him to save, and offers a lot of money (made a few times for 100 coins) - personally I killed her
And you?
What will happen if not to kill? tell) ATP
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemememnem 23.04.20

I hit save, started the game on the hardest difficulty) simply terribly it became interesting)

M
Mak93Rus 23.04.20

Strange, but I have, after I killed the old rags, Slackjaw was dead... I thought it was so in the story.

M
Molfar 23.04.20

I killed Rags), and that will know. Finish the last part.

r
robotizir 23.04.20

I killed her. Rats really climb and climb.

W
WilderTier 23.04.20

I killed her.Although initially wanted to help the guy to cut,but then I remembered that this man I helped and killed Rags

D
DragoBexZ 23.04.20

I generally game on 3 was that even without her there.

p
play23rus 23.04.20

Killed the old woman because of male solidarity)) Just helped Slackjaw, decided not to throw the guy in trouble)))

T
TIGERblacK 23.04.20

First killed Slackjaw, at the second time of passage of the Cloth))

t
trustedSunbro 23.04.20

Strangled the old woman, after destroying the amulet :3

k
kostr184 23.04.20

Am I the only one who didn't kill that old woman??!
I mean there,watching. the boiler boils,the man yells,that bring the meat for the soup. Found oven and pendant. The pendant burned.
The old woman did not like. However tranquiliser dart, she liked it.
Saved man (of gifts the money was not received) (not remember when he helped me? We did not!).
And the old woman .. Put it to stew.. Not well be the same culinary masterpieces to finish!
---
On the second time I have found that it is a cool witch and all that.

v
vc3797 23.04.20

This is the old woman killed henchman Lekgowa ( one of the tasks lekgowa)?

B
Banquet 23.04.20

The choice is really difficult, it's hard to call any of these characters are positive, but to give preference to the Rags it is funny. Generally a very strong image of the old woman did it, when I do her job, to me it was scary to talk to her. And when she Lekgowa caught, so I didn't know what to do from happening.

T
Tamerlan018 23.04.20

Can't say that for a long time doubted the choice, but still had to think. Decided to save Slackjaw, because he Pendlton helped. The amulet destroyed, the Cloth was put down.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.04.20

I helped and old lady and the bandit in the early stages of the game.Until this situation has not yet reached but do not sympathize with either her or him

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.04.20

Passed the game now.At this moment killed the old woman and helped the bandit for the old hag behind*the ball simply his ravings and vile mug

L
Lolodin01 23.04.20

I came, and slackjaw was already dead...

I
Infiltrator 23.04.20

Killed the old woman.next time try Vice versa.

S
Sasindos 23.04.20

Killed both of them for 1 passage )))

L
Lightman_R 23.04.20

Strangled Rags.
Released Lekgowa.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 23.04.20

When I passed the first time, helped Rags, cooked a delicious soup with:
If you read the recipe book next to the shackles Lekgowa, we can understand that in his bones she was going to cut a new rune, and the runes we need with:
And the second time I have a crisis of conscience, I drugged dart Slackjaw at the request of Rags, and when she gave me the key, I just left. For let them understand.