3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 23.04.20 08:42 pm

The effect of killing guards/infected at the end? (Dishonored)

I want to ask: if you kill many guards and civilians (which I don't), the ending will change in a bad way, because the plague will be shared. And what will happen if you kill the infected? It does not become less? And anyway, is it possible to kill infected without impacting the ending, karma, etc.? But sometimes I want to kill.
The idea can of course, but decided to ask just in case, painfully ending screw up do not want.
46 Comments
Sort by:
l
lixal 23.04.20

Yes, also very interested... but it is annoying that we can't kill right and left, and have all choke to the ending were the norm....

[
[Inquisitor] 23.04.20

Infected rats and eels(in the river) can be killed without any obstacles! Urbaine chaos will not rise, therefore it does not affect the ending! But the killing of the guards and civilian increases that level and the chance to get the bad ending increase! Hope that helped!

E
Eftgenie 23.04.20

crossbow + 't go on the rampage = good ending

D
Demian033 23.04.20

This rule applies if our enemies (the guards) turn to dust after death? After they disappear, rats do not appear..

d
dantevictim 23.04.20

well actually the ending is not depends on how many you kill..
it depends on what level of house is.. if you quietly from the back all wet and hiding the corpses, then the ending will be good.. and if you run, all give themselves to notice the bad ending happens)))

D
Demian033 23.04.20

dantevictim
It's like, thanks for the advice).

l
lixal 23.04.20

Do everything as mentioned above, always do necessary ways of killing the main target(Except the first one where I was poisoned and the other was saved), custody kill only in extreme cases 2-6 in one mission, and infected animals. Perform additional missions with the request to help, the neutral mobs are not touched at all(Again only soul if necessary)
And the house level and cost level: High.
How to understand this???
And by the way, I noticed that even if all choke in the end of the mission in the statistics they are still marked as dead...and infected too!
And generally, as you progress, the status of the house will change to low, or is it already to late?

L
LeGioN 23.04.20

lixal
Maybe because they accidentally ate rats?

D
Demian033 23.04.20

dantevictim
But if, let's say I kill quickly, and they after killing the dust turn, don't notice them, you don't see me the way you have described the chaos low? The main thing that me and them didn't notice? So the young Princess would be good? And killing infected affects chaos?

Y
Yoshemitsu 23.04.20

I'm all for the whole game never killed anyone (except an old woman Shapoklyak).
Even main objectives spared. Actually got a good ending. SchA try to sow destruction and CHAOS.

y
ykat 23.04.20

I also kill very rarely even notice when I try to dump the teleport

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Have a few questions:
1)the killers (people in masks) is considered for murder?
2)If you see mourners , killer early in the game it counts as a detection?
3)How to neutralize the executioner?

H
Hirok 23.04.20

Quisque ornare messor
3).I'm stunned, thought it neutralizing

K
Kodval 23.04.20

Quisque ornare messor
1) Yes, murder is any killing of a healthy human no matter who he is.
2) don't know, but it seems so.

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Hirok
And how stunned?
dart tried but nifiga

K
Kodval 23.04.20

Quisque ornare messor
Maybe strangled?

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

azazelius
there dog stopping if will kindle goodbye bonus of invisibility

B
Brunobanani 23.04.20

I'm 3 missions passed. And strangled, and cut, and palilis, and hid as best they could, at the end of each level, the level of chaos is low). But mostly soul, or hiding. So more difficult, but much more interesting than waving his sword right and left.

G
Gray Garry 23.04.20

Found on one website information, is positioned as bestday transmitted by the PC Gamer magazine:

- The level of Chaos is calculated by the number of murders, the detections. Good things also influence it. Its value is shown in the end of the mission
- The basic rule to keep the Level of Chaos at the bottom mark, you need not to kill more than 20% of the population-level.
- Chaos will influence the plot and lead to various changes in the game world, for example the increase in hostile characters, a rat infestation or a change in the dialogue\the scenes.
- Murder by means of traps increase less Chaos than usual, with a sword or small arms
- Killing animals and rats do not affect the chaos.
- Mourners can't give away your presence. Killing them just do not cause Chaos.
The best way to lower the level of Chaos, not to kill the guards,use alternative routes and to always stay in the shade.
- Some side quests in the game to help reduce the Chaos. Do not give up your orders which you propose to do.
- Non-lethal way to get rid of goals is a good way to lower the degree of Chaos, use it if you can figure out how to do it.

I have a question about the mouse ate the conditions under which rats can chew stunned and how to hide the bodies so the rats before them not reached?

E
EgorXS 23.04.20

Whether the choking murder of the guards?