3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 23.04.20 08:44 pm

How to start the game from scratch (without a base built)?! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hello, people!
Haven't played the game and decided to start anew. To start then started, but after the prologue, when the new base arrived, I have a lot of resources and money (from the base built do not remember as it precisely is called, global... something like this), respectively, from the beginning of may lot only to develop a weapon. And I want to start COMPLETELY from scratch, without money, without anything!
So the question is actually - can this base to remove?
Thank you in advance for the answer!
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 23.04.20

The saves delete,the folder 287700,311340 think this will help.

I
Ioannn 23.04.20

saa0891
Thank you!
Now I will try.

A
Anglerfish 23.04.20

Ioannn
It is unlikely that the deletion of the folder will help. Put in their time in the open Windows and the game itself is all the info from the Internet have uploaded.

S
Slava74oren 23.04.20

Ioannn
I deleted the saves and the game won't run what I just did, not what helps.

G
Gunlinger 23.04.20

disable syncing of savegames in the steam settings, delete the save, start the game, make the first save and exit the game, then turn sync saves, steam complains that in the cloud and on the CD save, and says to replace the save from cloud to PC or Vice versa to erase in the cloud and to replace those that the PC agree to the second and enjoy life

s
saa0891 23.04.20

Well, I have such crap as sync just disconnected,so I never wrote.

I
Ioannn 23.04.20

Gunlinger
Pancake, precisely, it is possible to do so))!
Thank you for your help!

I
Ioannn 23.04.20

Thank you all for the help, guys!

R
Richards 23.04.20

There seems from the main menu, you can delete the save game and start from scratch.

I
Ioannn 23.04.20

Nifiga does not work anyway, still an advanced base there, and I get out of there fucking money.
Pancake, well if a person wants to start the game again, is it not possible to start the game again COMPLETELY?! I don't want the first game I had a lot... the meaning of the game for me is lost!

f
fatallezzz 23.04.20

Ioannn
and if you disable the in-game networking functions? Then, due to an advanced will not, and no resources since it would not do.

I
Ioannn 23.04.20

fatallezzz wrote:
and if you disable the in-game networking functions? Then, due to an advanced will not, and no resources since it would not do.
Yes, no, well then I want the new to rebuild. Kapets in short, I want to start all over again -and can not))).

C
Crociato 23.04.20

Ioannn
Well, this is understandable. A bun on the bases and the bases themselves can be purchased for donation, if it suddenly could disappear due to the loss of savegames, it would be criminal from Konami.

I
Ioannn 23.04.20

Crociato wrote:
Well, this is understandable. A bun on the bases and the bases themselves can be purchased for donation, if it suddenly could disappear due to the loss of savegames, it would be criminal from Konami.
Well, it turns out. But cant, damn it! Get a piece of the experience is lost when passing again.