3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dead_star999 23.04.20 08:44 pm

Killed soldiers of the Duke, what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm at the beginning of the game.
After the transition from the White garden in Velen quest began with the search for the girls.
He went to the bar to ask the bartender and drink at the same time.
There were sunken soldiers in armor and began bychit at me. I didn't like it, and I'm bi pokramsat. Well, dogged it.
Through the day of the game, on the quest it took to Lock Bronnitsy. And there I met the soldiers of the Duke with swords drawn.
And then I fell into a stupor.
I certainly can bi pokramsat them, but I can not pass.
I found a secret passage in the castle, but I do not understand, is it worth it to go. It seems that I broke a whole big storyline associated with Dukes.

Saves of course not. What to do XS. At least since the early start, the good I in the beginning.
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 23.04.20

dead_star999
You haven't broken, this is one of the passing options, go through the secret passage I found ,don't worry

p
pioner070 23.04.20

little will change, just the dialogue will change slightly, so don't ask other people's opinions play himself.
p/s/ not Noah!

D
DreamZed 23.04.20

Nitsche missed,go through the passage,all the rules

_
__DOC__ 23.04.20

dead_star999
It's just options for the development of the quest( you, the landlord asked no boast to behave), not killed-would - would have entered through the main gate. Go into the secret passage and continue.

d
dead_star999 23.04.20

Thank you all.
Sorry to whine.
I just heard that in the Witcher one wrong decision can fork out a lot of quests.

A
Albert De Hanter 23.04.20

dead_star999
No... you can only skip quests or crappy finish...))) so do not ochkuy)

G
GeraSP 23.04.20

dead_star999
1) the Girl's name is CRIS
2) the bartender and innkeeper
3) do Not need so considerably to do!
dead_star999 wrote: I've been cut
The game you are not just such situations will poke...
4) Not the Duke, and the Baron! (but what is?) Yes, and not the Baron, he is...
5) You go further in this cave. Come out to the garden to Philip Stenger)

J
Jacob Temple 23.04.20

dead_star999
Surrender yourself to the authorities. The confession read out in court.

W
WOR4UN 23.04.20

Did the right thing asked. And there is nothing to apologize for.

d
dead_star999 23.04.20

GeraSP
So what do you want. Playing for the first time. Of course I can't remember everything

G
GeraSP 23.04.20

dead_star999
Um... Well then, successful completion)

W
Widukind 23.04.20

dead_star999
this applies only to sidquests and some secondary quests, quests of the main plot impossible to fail as don't (have checked in several passages). Of course, all the options in the spirit of Geralt killed such a character, this should be the authors of the game provided

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.04.20

dead_star999
You have many quests one of the solutions in the dialogues will have a choice to kill.Do not rush to kill

h
h-H-h 23.04.20

Marquess wrote:
you cock or what ? This quest
Why insult the man? for what he didn't know?

A
Artur27507 23.04.20

I chopped and have not regretted it. They plundered the peasants, raping women, stealing their cattle, so also dare to talk to me tactless and not delicately. In General, chop the punks and left only satisfied. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything and let these scum fed worms. In addition, if they will live, the bandits will treat you with arrogance, that is how the Loch. In the case of the massacre will be weary of you, like fierce. So the verdict is: it's better to be afraid than despise!

A
Ahmed Djazar 23.04.20

It's great that you helped the guy, but don't tell him what to do in the Witcher and how to behave, let himself be held and you'll get your ending, this is the whole point of the game :)

Y
Yarysya 23.04.20

So what to do if you're a witch
They ran and got on the most tomatoes
So, I personally was the drum of what's there and how in the world I just walked and ghouls drenched, that's all