3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 23.04.20 08:44 pm

Better than Tomb Raider 2013 (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

For me both games are great and very well reveal the inner world of Lara's , but in 2013 we get a Lara who she is, etc. Yes the game is not yet out , but the gameplay can be compared.
If you need a video with the gameplay tell
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 23.04.20

I think I will get the same great game like the previous part

Z
ZzzRed 23.04.20

Rusik
The last part , as far cry 3 only the character and a better view)

Z
ZzzRed 23.04.20

DmitryArt
Odd rude. Well, do not care . Said it would be better , and not intimidating.

D
DmitryArt 23.04.20

The game is decent, what questions? wait.

A
Alexandrovitch 23.04.20

but in 2013 we get a Lara who she is, etc.

Spoiler

D
DmitryArt 23.04.20

ICO the Witcher as raspiarili, but it turned out shit. But here this will not happen.

p
pekabir 23.04.20

The main observer
the character of Lara in an incredibly charismatic, bright , intelligent, with sense of humor and great irony
just recently passed the game and something none of the above saw. everything lark is to let the snot bubbles on camera, but to tear apart the males in the hope of saving his love(I still believe that she a lesbian)

D
DmitryArt 23.04.20

This is a landmark game, but unfortunately not for PC.

D
DmitryArt 23.04.20

this is the coolest game of all times and peoples, on an equal basis with the resident, as if we didn't see it, but steeper yet nothing

D
DmitryArt 23.04.20

Give me a game in the genre more interesting than Lara? They are not. The first and the fourth part is simply a masterpiece.
And Lara, 2013, this tale. Albeit linear, but this is the Highlight, can't argue with that.

p
pekabir 23.04.20

DmitryArt
put on a hat, and then my ears catch a cold

The main observer
well, I'm about the same
all thee of the above was the banter?

D
DmitryArt 23.04.20

I love tomb raider and I will always love and obazhaet.

F
Fat Vladimir 23.04.20

Escobar in the Studio!

s
sasha.end 23.04.20

Of course!

G
Gauguin 23.04.20

but in 2013 we get a Lara who she is
We just learned that she has problems with congruence.

M
Mihail Hen 23.04.20

Super game 10/10!!!!!!!!

D
David Phantom 23.04.20

I'm looking for reviews on the game tomb raider 2013. It seems the game turned out good. And I do not understand why there are people who game do not like and even those that hate it altogether? The problem is that tomb raider 2013 took ideas from the game uncharted?

S
SkyRaider 23.04.20

David Phantom
I think this is mostly due to a sharp change of genre: from adventure to a shooter, not all old players have accepted it and the fans Anarch identity was not to the soul, although developed, quite focused on those who love non-stop action, so here... But I personally like the old Lara and new Lara, even going to buy in 2016 Rise of the Tomb Raider on the PC unless of course Syst. requirements and the price will be normal

D
David Phantom 23.04.20

SkyRaider
I think you're right about the change of genre. My opinion developed tried to attract much more public to tomb raider, but have not had time to implement all my ideas. here dizbalans with the fact that Lara was crying and then wets all. but that makes it special ( albeit strange) - seemingly fragile girl soaked big men. most likely after Amata Lara began to torment the conscience that she killed so many. here is the justification why rise you can go in stealth. the main thing that the interesting moments were many and the dialogue would also be interesting. no wonder microsoft is interested in the game

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

She continue crying, although it needs to chew nails. )))