3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 23.04.20 08:44 pm

running the game in 3d.question. (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

tell me to play in 3d mode, you need special equipment. or like a 3d TV.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoBaIIyTuH 23.04.20

fox345
Nvidia should be supporting 3D vision and a monitor or TV 120 Hertz or higher

A
Aleksandr Gorshunov 23.04.20

He like to play. ZD vision+TV LG 60 Hz.

f
fox345 23.04.20

BoBaIIyTuH
Alexander Gorshunov
980 card support 3d vision present. 3d TV 400Hz. is that enough? and then in the display settings in the game will not let me on 3d mode and when on. stereoscopic mode on graphics card I propose to set up a branded rear vision glasses

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.04.20

fox345
What monitors are supported for 3D Vision?
Spoilers "standard" kit GeForce 3D Vision Kit supports the following types of monitors:
-LCD monitors that support refresh rates of 120 Hz, connected via a port Dual-Link DVI, one present in the list at NVIDIA's web site;
-DLP (projection) TV with support HDTV, connected through HDMI port and have a connector VESA 3-pin DIN to sync with the glasses;
-CRT (cathode ray) monitors connected via VGA, supports refresh rates of 100 Hz and above. Please note that this update rate should be maintained in a specific resolution used for games — to the maximum supported by the monitor resolution, the refresh rate is usually much lower.
Not supported the following types of displays:
plasma panel (digital interface);
LCD TVs with refresh rate of 100 or 120 Hz, in which the specified frequency is maintained only by doubling the frequency of an image received from a TV tuner/external input. To support 3D Vision monitor/TV needs to be able to make the image at its original frequency of 120 Hz with DVI port "as is";
3D monitors are, independently forming a stereo image, such as Sharp's 3D or iZ3D (except for Zalman Trimon, supported by specific NVIDIA drivers).
laptop screens, in addition to the special 3D Vision-models of laptops from Asus and Toshiba.

3D Vision-compatible display should be selected as the main (primary) panel NVIDIA before using 3D Vision. The 3D Vision driver does not support storeordering for additional displays currently.
Kits 3D Vision Discover (anaglyph) can theoretically work on all displays but with plasma panels, LCD monitors, with large delays (latency) and the old CRT monitors and televisions, the image quality may be unacceptable.
3D TVs (model, connected via HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 with support for 3D modes) are supported to output stereo, but must use branded glasses from the TV manufacturer. NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses with a 3D TV will not work. Support for 3D TVs available for free to owners of sets GeForce 3D Vision Kit will be released for other additional paid software 3DTV Play.
Requirements for NVIDIA 3D Visionhttp://www.nvidia.ru/object/3d-vision-technology-requirements-ru.html
Brand - 3DTV, pay, want to play with nvidia, will pay.
3D Visionhttp://www.nvidia.ru/object/buy-3d-vision-2-glasses-ru.html
Приобретаетсяhttp://www.nvidia.ru/object/buy-3d-vision-ru.html
NVIDIA 3DTV Playhttp://vokrug3d.ru/novosti/nvidia-3dtv-play-dostupno-i-v-rossii.html

V
VOFFKAV 23.04.20

fox345
In the Nvidia driver to configure and enable 3d.

f
fox345 23.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
the article is written LCD TV's with a refresh rate of 100 or 120 Hz. if I have a higher (400Hz) ,then you will not go?

V
VOFFKAV 23.04.20

fox345

Stereoscopic 3D mode switched on and we play http://nvworld.ru/articles/cpanel/page3/

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.04.20

fox345
So I delved into it, gave up, not a good idea, I failed, by the way the monitor-TV with 400 Hz. I understand that you need a monitor with appropriate support for 3D Vision, at least. You can try.
Here's a question on DNS форумеhttp://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/?action=thread&id=27829
Some excerpt from statical rule gaming monitors support NVIDIA 3D Vision kit, which allows to in games the effect of three-dimensional stereoscopic image. By the way, we can say that the development and the emergence in 2009 of a set of NVIDIA 3D Vision and influenced the creation of monitors with high (120 Hz) refresh rate of the screen. Due to the nature of technology NVIDIA 3D Vision monitors are just required to have a frequency of 120 Hz.
Although there are models that can work with high refresh rate, but does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. For example, AOC G2460Pqu, which is present in the review.
Here I understand, you can split a more advanced version of that described with reference to me above, and what offers and Vov, but it is as lucky, maybe will work, but hardly.
Requirements 3D VisionТехнология 3D Vision from NVidia is a complete solution, which includes software, special equipment (glasses type active shutter), video card NVidia (no worse than GeForce 8 series) and compatible with the technology of the monitor. As a result of work 3D Vision on the monitor screen an image is formed, which, through polarized glasses is perceived as volume. This greatly increases the realism of the pictures, its as close to the natural images we see with binocular vision.

Although the basic requirements for the display technology, 3D Vision only included the point about the need to refresh images at 120 Hz, there is a specific list of compatible models. The list is still quite small, but the selection for the interested consumer, he already offers. To make this choice easier and more meaningful, we invite you to read the following material...
And here is the instruction
To work with TV need nvidia 3dtv play.

f
fox345 23.04.20

Vov and C
with the setup sorted out.not configured for the connection of 2 sources, monitor and TV. the monitor has cut off all set up.start the game. I get the red lettering in English something about the hdmi and resolution. don't have time to read. the screenshot is not done neither Fraps nor with the keyboard button prt scr.

f
fox345 23.04.20

Vov and C
worked!!! but only in 1280x720 resolution. and if the above lift isn't working. Nvidia 3D Vision Video player randomly will not help you to run 3D games in higher resolution?and then you look at the screenshot of 1280x1024 displayed?

f
fox345 23.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
nvidia 3dtv play is not needed. launched the picture on the TV in 1280x720 resolution.and it worked. I understand it is resolution - limit games in 3D. it is a pity that in full hd or at least higher 1280x720 does not work.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.04.20

fox345
NO! The limit monitors are set with a FullHD resolution of 1920x1080. What you have is crap, 720p, instead of 1080p.
Should work in FullHD, if not, or incorrectly configured (I hope so), does not work properly at all (not completed) or not suited to TV (does not match the equipment).
Should have the appropriate equipment and software.
And though the picture changed, I saw it 3D?

f
fox345 23.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes. 3D complete.one trouble only in 1280x720.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.04.20

fox345
Found the article here, and the instructions read, see what you see or understand: http://forums.playground.ru/thief_2014/igra_v_3d-817333/

f
fox345 23.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
all finally sorted out.needed when running in full hd refresh rate from 60 to 24 hz in game settings to change. well, I'll tell you it's cool not susvetnoy.

f
fox345 23.04.20

BoBaIIyTuH
Alexander Gorshunov
VOVAN WOLF
Vov and C
thank you all for the help

V
VOFFKAV 23.04.20

fox345

Please!

A

Can still use the program Powerstrip to force to set the desired resolution in games with 3d. For example, instead 1280x720x60 can be done 1920х1080х24.

f
fox345 23.04.20

Alexander Gorshunov
thanks for the advice. everything works without third-party programs. just had to figure out the settings. and to cut off the monitor.

A

It's in Rise works, but, for example, Mafia 1, 2, or Mass Effect 1 on Windows 7 in 1920x1080 run through the 3d can only forcibly but only 1280x720.