3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackReacher 23.04.20 08:45 pm

Your expectations from the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

If you liked the first part and what do you expect from a sequel? What patch and what's new?

37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 23.04.20

JackReacher
Well, as much. The fight with Batman is fully migrated and the tower of assassins. His game was only a system with enemies.The plot is quite weak. In principle, in fact I like it. On the controller it's fun to knock out combos and unleash counter, but balmenach from Rocksteady it was significantly more spectacular and masterfully done in terms of timings and verified, well, the story in Batman is the ceiling for the games. In balmenach I'm in the arenas for the tests because the suit could spend hours hanging out, and then something is wrong. The game world was also a very empty, bland and no one location is not remembered. Lawns are kind of boring, Yes, gloomy, rocky wasteland, in which the eye does not catch hold.

So, what can you expect. I don't see where they'd be able to develop. Most likely the game will grow in scale, will become more cut-scenes and side missions. Add any of the gadgets and abilities. In principle, and all.

J
JackReacher 23.04.20

Protocol10
Promise to develop their vaunted Nemesis system, but I personally do not understand its charm even in the first part. Well you remembers the enemy, at the meeting says he is not finished with you yet and now can fight. Well, changing the hierarchy of the orcs, and then what? What is surprising? I can something not so understood, and not played, but brought only a jacket and the atmosphere. The plot really was not a game from the category entertain himself.

Now, if in the sequel they will tie the story, interesting living world and characters, it will be very good.

P
Protocol10 23.04.20

JackReacher
And no charms. Stupidly for some order and consistency and a sense of progress and the game. Now I will come to this, then this and then this will go.

J
JackReacher 23.04.20

Protocol10
I still hope that the developers of the sequel will focus on the best representatives of the genre and will deliver a story, and even interesting quests, not just the simulator Stripping fortress with orcs. Maybe Shadow of Mordor was just a breakdown of the pen.

P
Protocol10 23.04.20

JackReacher
Well, let's hope and believe in miracle).

R
RGC 23.04.20

JackReacher
There is such a thing - even if you kill some Orc, for example throwing him into the fire, he can still appear later with a burnt face, and at the most inopportune moment. In the first pass, I also did not understand the fun of the Nemesis, but when the second time has passed, one Orc I just got, I him 4 times to kill, and he kept coming back

S
Solstice 23.04.20

I liked the first part, but the story still there was little he fed every hour on a teaspoon.
I hope the second part will grow on 3 heads above the first and the monolith will consider all my mistakes in the first part, as it was a good but not perfect (still the first experience of open world games have them)

P
PIRAT69 23.04.20

Protocol10
Read, direct tear empty. With that mindset, you finally can not follow the game. Timings for some Combos...everything is fine pililis. Although the drawing Paper, and Max, and this all passed. Boevka tasquena just. Just pretty precious. The plot average in the first. Eyes glad of the world production. Above average game, but not pretty precious. Play in one breath. Test tasty. And Dlsi not bad. Purely about Hunting there is something not very much, but still. Tired there to do achievements and stuff...But full of achivami stocked, which is good.

s
saa0891 23.04.20

The first part was very cool,especially the jacket,how cool it was to shred the orcs,by the way is much more interesting than in the same paper,because here the emphasis is on the brutality and the orcs fly away fly away the only way,and what a great goal,furthermore the jacket has a huge number of hits and the same number of different abilities.That there is only one ability when you can gank the enemy (sneaking into the camp to brand a specific amount.and then to turn them against enemies),not to mention the rest of the Arsenal is huge.
What and visually, all it's done is very cool when your GG breaks the Ghost and causes different impacts is generally a very cool look,frankly I want to install the first part and play.

Well, it was still very cool system of Nemesis,for example when the enemy you killed,they become stronger (very original idea),you could create an army and promote leaders,I really hope this system they will further develop and impact on the game your army will be even greater.

The only serious drawback in the first part is essentially too primitive design locations (however this is a drawback of many open world games),I would like something more complex and layered.

Well, I would like the same epic bosses as shown in the trailer,in conjunction with Nemesis and his army can be epic kneading actually to stir,and it is possible for example to introduce their wajdi and thereby weaken the army of Sauron.

E
Eternal Traveller 23.04.20

Especially sensible of the plot do not wait - you haven't seen it in games from Warner (including the reason referred to Batts). The game is a sandbox-slasher, all the more, but if you will be delivered, will not object.

What am I waiting for...

1. The introduction of melee combat, score an ork with his bare hands, disarm and kill him with his own weapons (like the game Mad Max);
2. Talion on ur cuts and blows of the head - I want to expand this mechanic to the finishers cut off hands, feet, chopped enemies in half or diagonally.
3. Don't know how to update the combat system, but I want to have all abilities from the first game and 2 add-ons at the same time. When using a bow I would not want a gun to go in the haunted World.
4. Palocci with the story, cut scenes and effects. For example, in the game there are people-guerrillas, at first with weak weapons and armor, poorly trained. Talion can beat/steal from the Orc forge, procurement, resources, etc., After people have gear upgraded.
5. Database, where you can walk without fear of running into Orc, with a private bathroom and a shelf with trophies. As you progress through the story and side effects it is filled with people who will communicate with Talion, making comments about its success and create a sense of presence. In the first game could sometimes become lonely)))
6. The system of alchemy. Since we're picking flowers for healing, it makes sense to learn how to make some medicinal teas. Orcs smeared their weapons with a poison worse than Talion? Well, some counterparts Molotov cocktail)))
7. The implementation of hunting and other tests gives visible results - for example, a necklace of teeth, and any interest added to damage.
8. The impact of completed missions on the landscape.
9. New enemies - trolls, gigantic dragons, which went the freak in the movies, enemies of the people. I would like to kill Manaka in the style of Legolas)))
10. Since you mentioned pointy, I would like a mission with some familiar characters from the Lord of the Rings - Legolas, Gandalf, Aragorn still young, Yes, even Radagast would fit. Gollum doesn't count, can't stand him.
11. Add new options of interaction with enslaved orcs.
Well, more on the little things.

J
JackReacher 23.04.20

Eternal Traveller
if properly implemented at least half of what you wrote - would be a masterpiece)

m
marsh resident 23.04.20

More locations (because the first part had only two krashennye pieces of Udûn of Mordor and Nornen)
Any more buns in the form of finding artifacts (and that they gave some bonus features)

M
Mihail berdeneev 23.04.20

Will control the orcs and trolls, watering of the nazgûl and Sauron's forces (his army XD ) this will be a lot of jobs will disappear and new skills. ) This 99% will be)))

B
BeTePaH_CaTaHuCT 23.04.20

More locations, varieties of enemies, and the campaign mode to make longer or what... and then two or three evenings and all ZE END.
And so I do not understand more about the carbons of the Assassin and Batman, what's wrong with that game takes the good things from games and add something of your own?

d
dimmid987 23.04.20

Explain the timing. What is this ring? The ring like Bilbo in this time period.

B

dimmid987
It's... Actually, until about the game is unknown, but as I understand Celebrimbor remembered as forged rings and apparently decided under the auspices of Talion's struggle to forge a new Power Ring/Power, But OP: there it was! Some unknown not-Lorne way Sauron once again takes the physical appearance when, aid, Ke...Le...of bambora?That kind of nonsense?And with the ring from Bilbo, it supposedly doesn't matter, well... I hope Monolith thought-out plot to detail, it will be just like in the book. (no) .

P
PIRAT69 23.04.20

BeTePaH_CaTaHuCT wrote:
Sauron once again takes the physical appearance
Sauron always takes its shape, is a lively ring. And we know that the hand of Frodo dragged into the grave of Sauron. And since Frodo is in the game is mute, so Sauron is alive and well....

B

Badfox88
I think you are wrong sir (But not exactly), he is 1000 years of the third age could not acquire the physical appearance, and then was able to briefly become a Necromancer, before he flew to Mordor zamurovat in Dol Guldur and staring out his Eye, and the events take place between the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. That is, It must be a disembodied Spirit!?

L
LaFeT666 23.04.20

waiting for the trash.the first part of the fire

K
Krrrva 23.04.20

The first did not like, insanely boring and monotonous game. I hope the second will change the fact, the number of orcs could save, make a normal plot, quests, hopefully will do in the location. but this is all hopes, I think the second part is not much to change and will be the same failure as the first. video Gamliel only intensified my fears