3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
papanapasa 23.04.20 08:50 pm

Dungeon by spawn!help! (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Escaped the Eyes of the Reaper from Fort Joy. On the mainland went to look for a dwarf-sorcerer Mordus. Came to a cave beside the beach (name: *something there ... ships or similar), there came to a standstill, broke the egg and two fiends dragged me under the ground. Both my hero's are separated: one is locked in some kind of fortress where the weapons with Mirovia, and the second hero in this death chamber: a circular arena with a bunch of spawn from which I have not found a way to beat all does not work (it was 4 attempts). What to do? help!
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

papanapasa
if by fortress you mean the room with napisem(near the table), the key to the door to the right of the exit(get boxes).

p
papanapasa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
thanks, found, but damn, what to do next? I mean the mobs there strong for me, so I have one option: to flee from combat. BUT what the second hero in the limbo of spawn?

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

papanapasa
so you bring one to the other,and 2 there is a solution. In the wall pass try, do not forget about potions and other consumables

p
papanapasa 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
the second cannot be the first cause for two reasons: 1) there is no aisle, my legs did not reunite them. 2) on their way to each other are mobs that I can not afford. Fortunately, I have coped with all this persimmon: fled from the battle, of the hero and has been spawned in one place in the city :)

T
TOOZ12 23.04.20

papanapasa
And teleportals not? There is a button near the minimap. put those who are stuck in inventory teleport pyramid and usani pre-his second to another pers.

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

papanapasa
Well, now we have to come back and take revenge)
in General, learn to sing teleport or wings and also developing a perception because with the help of it you can not only find treasures and tunnels(of which in that location a lot)

d
dillannox 23.04.20

papanapasa
And about what egg is it? and the cave which is just a teleport?