3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgorAndreevich 23.04.20 08:51 pm

Satin Pass 3 (No Man's Sky)

Actually how to find satin Pass 3, someone knows the iron method?
1st - give the Anomaly Atlases regardless of the chosen path. Just need to navigate through solar systems until you find the first anomaly.
2nd - get in the study 5-6 CONTROL CENTERS (after updates, the number has INCREASED TO around 8-9-10) on the same planet with the scanner signals and the bypass chips. Looking for COLONIAL OUTPOSTS until you find 5-6 centres authorities at all levels while ignoring other emerging locations such as Factories and other
3rd - I can not find any way
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaserDeath 23.04.20

IgorAndreevich
thank you for the info on the 2nd Atlas - I hope it works I went to look for control centers

L
LaserDeath 23.04.20

IgorAndreevich
some crap researched in a row 6 of the control centers on the same planet, all cracked and there is no Atlas 2.

I
IgorAndreevich 23.04.20

I'm afraid that with the new patch it was corrected. This method worked 100%. I have it on some Vidoz peeped and then I read on a foreign website.

E
Energy Death 23.04.20

LaserDeath
fly stupid of all closed factories and malls, and sooner or later you will.

D
DrAgon_steel 23.04.20

Today I finally gave 2 Atlas pass it in the control center, about 8-9 control center happened.
Where now to look for 3 key?

S
Sea Hunter 23.04.20

DrAgon_steel
Where found AP-2.

I
IgorAndreevich 23.04.20

infa 100% ?
can't find AP 3

D
DrAgon_steel 23.04.20

And what is there in their closed rooms? Or, as with the 2 - pass- almost - nothing?

S
Sea Hunter 23.04.20

DrAgon_steel
All the same.If pumped inventory 48 cells,it is possible and not to go there.
IgorAndreevich
Just break open TSU,will offer recipes,many of which are already there.In the end, will drop AP-3.

D
DrAgon_steel 23.04.20

Damn, well then why is it needed(((

Really, nichrome, there's nothing there - it's a complete zvizdets absolutely useless device.

A
AleksBes 23.04.20

And after update 1.2 who knows how to find him now? The second that the third...

a
anji1 23.04.20

AleksBes
In the nature of the problem! Green labels only plants are no management centres no, of words in General! If before the rivet substitute chips and quickly discover a lot of interesting places on the planet, now it is impossible! Disappeared this building... can't remember the name, type well with the red beam upwards, which and found all the markers on the planet.
So can someone tell me how to version of No Mans Sky above 1.2 to find satin pass 2 and 3?

z
zaniro 23.04.20

Atlas pass level 2 and 3 issue collaxa. The dialogue (to share the knowledge about the planets) occurs if you have studied all the animals on several planets. reward Atlas pass level 2 or 3, I first gave the 3rd and the next found the Outpost and got 2nd.

S
Souldray 23.04.20

zaniro
I have 6 planets to fully explore all the animals. Have Alusil has ten control centers. Never gave Atlas a pass 2 and 3....That is, if you have not considered that to find the control centers is real challenge, given the fact that from signal Amplifier removed one important feature....

F
FinistEG 23.04.20

AP 1-2 issued Polo. AP 3 gave corvax on the Outpost.

S
Souldray 23.04.20

The problem is solved. All 3 Atlas pass gives Polo, the main thing is to finish some Important stages http://img.playground.ru/images/7/5/Tehnologii_v_NMS.jpg

z
zaniro 23.04.20

Souldray
Don't know why I had to find the control centers? I wrote about the Outposts(the building with the site for planting where there is a terminal for trade and sale multitool). and to find them easily. and 2-3 up there gave me.

S
Souldray 23.04.20

zaniro
Because the whole world wide web is full of information about control Centers, and about Avondale....them I visited even more, and there is nothing nebylo except thee mentioned POS terminals and multitool. And I don't dispute your theory, I just meant that specifically for me it didn't work.

I
IgorAndreevich 23.04.20

It used to release a global patch. After the August update, all rebuilt now atlases are issued at the station Satin after certain important stages of the journey