3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JarkoiSS 23.04.20 08:52 pm

Somebody on the island of the blood moon dealt with the statues? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Somebody on the island of the blood moon dealt with the statues?
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dog_pul 23.04.20

JarkoiSS
Solartube need to find on the island archive there is a book with the chants, which will push the statue.
Archive somewhere in the North-East, buried(there's a hatch).

d
dillannox 23.04.20

dog_pul
And how the book should be called? I just cleaned cesspits, to the statues fit, but still only options, type to turn, not too heavy and leave.

d
dog_pul 23.04.20

dillannox
Spolecneho the taming of the sacred fire. May not appear in the dialogue options, because not talking to the Ghost librarian in the archive or with the Ghost of the druid, located in the North-Western direction, where the building will be, he's inside.(need the ability ghostly vision)

x
xbx0m 23.04.20

SUPER URGENT
For more than an hour can't go to the Black cave mines. How to remove this damn dome at the end? I have these columns I was exhausted all the combinations tried MB like a girlfriend something you should do?

J
JarkoiSS 23.04.20

dog_pul
Thank you

J
JarkoiSS 23.04.20

THE_bo0m
Read just above I wrote the order in which it is necessary to press

J
JarkoiSS 23.04.20

dog_pul
And in what sequence you were talking to a druid and a librarian, I just read when a book is written there saying that you do not know how to sing

d
dillannox 23.04.20

dog_pul
Spoilergate don't know what am I doing wrong.. even with the Ghost elf potryndel, and with the librarian, and with a pair of ghosts to the Tree. Appeared an action of type race name - sing a song - I tried all who are in the team (i.e. different races). Result 1 - the flame continues to burn, and the statue stand.

d
dog_pul 23.04.20

dillannox
Can 2 screenshot will help.

Spoiler

Spoiler

U
UltraLord21 23.04.20

dog_pul
could you tell me how to fix the lever inside?)

d
dog_pul 23.04.20

UltraLord21
On the island of the blood moon is an ancient horn, next to him lies the ingot of silver, of him using an ancient horn and make the part of the lever.

U
UltraLord21 23.04.20

dog_pul
thank you

x
xbx0m 23.04.20

JarkoiSS
Thanks, didn't notice^

M
Mihail Lomov 23.04.20

dog_pul
And where, exactly? Far from the marks on the map that the librarian puts? Like all clambered.
Only found the hatch on the pedestal at the Marina in the East, going into it heroes talking about the unfinished tomb and there except the lever that does nothing, is nothing.