3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihan86 23.04.20 08:53 pm

The problem with the quest \"the Prisoner elf\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good afternoon.

The problem is that the quest does not go from the diary to complete. Hanging status I freed the elf...need to talk to Sahalee.... Saved the elf led him to Sahale, talked to them and everything. Then nothing happens, no lines in the dialogue is no more, only offer to finish it (the dialogue). Can anyone come across, maybe I missed something?

Thanks in advance.
35 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 23.04.20

Михан86
Forget it and just play, the game will still be polishing for a long time.......

A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

There after lead pixie first talk to him then talk to Sahalos, she gives you a reward, there is armor to choose from and then the quest is closed.

A
Aleksey84 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
The award was given,and the quest is not closed(

M
Maks19.92 23.04.20

Aleksey84
I have the same thing, the award was taken-the quest hangs. But the elf I put a label on a card and sent in a secret hideout in the swamps. May be later will be closed.

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Maks19.92
I won't close the entire island and climbed to transition to new Loka but they close the end of the strange, many of the quests described as not over.

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

Exactly the same problem with the quest on the pitcher shower UserMenu. The pitcher pitched, the quest was updated, I went back to him, took the corpse of the zone and the quest hangs. Journal entry : We destroyed the jar of souls Lord Widermere release. Hanging in the active..
Apparently in these two cases, we are waiting for patches?

A
Aleksey84 23.04.20

InSaneJeSter
Pitcher of the soul of Wisemore also hangs.The pitcher was broken,the soul was released,the girl is crying)) but closes no

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Aleksey84
All is well, he then will come to the rescue in a maze =) and the quest will disappear.

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

InSaneJeSter
Ie with the quest about the pitcher you just need to push further?

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Михан86
yeah in the final version, the huge number of paths of development.

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

InSaneJeSter
Thank you, it means there is only unfinished quest about an elf..Sorry, I hope then this will not occur.

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Михан86
well, there is still a lot of quests =(

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

InSaneJeSter
Well, as I understand them for the Expo and armor give all the same, they just in the diary as an active number, right?

a
alexan1893 23.04.20

I still have fun -) once I see this bad elf , he claims tyzh without the collar and begins to run back to the cage ))

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

Михан86
Yes it is need to wait for the patch and most likely this can be Russian localization( the developers warned there may be BUGS!)

J
Jura Be 23.04.20

Bugs quests for localization does not include any side. One thing, the text another thing is scripts.
I have a dozen unfinished quests hanging. And replaying from the save game I have some of them completed and others after the download was completed. It's all about the sequence of conversations, and choice dialogues. Lorian overdone with a bunch of options and paths, here are bugs and climb.
I have Sleep mother ended decided to beat and now hangs unfinished,

A
Aleksey84 23.04.20

And the quest with burning pigs passed someone?Like all medical treatment,but it was no use,the quest hanging

d
dog_pul 23.04.20

Aleksey84
the quest with the pig ended when they all left the blessing and killed the undead lizard

A
Aleksey84 23.04.20

dog_pul
Yes, like did, can one piggy behaves like a pig and hiding from the doctor,but more like a bug(

M
Maks19.92 23.04.20

Aleksey84
I have also not ended. 4 pigs blessed with the lizard agreed on peace, the quest is not closed.