3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gaws 23.04.20 08:54 pm

Questions on advances (Spintires)

If you want to know more about achieving what needs to be done to MAKE the EARS (what kind of car it is necessary to turn and on what map), RESCUE MISSION (what kind of car should be towed and on what map), the OLD does NOT MEAN BAD (on the map a Wide river filled, not given), can these achievements there are some nuances of execution? The advance of ATP.
41 Comments
Sort by:
O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

gaws
No nuances there.
EARS card hill,the car URAL,just go behind the garage and go head over heels down the hill.While you're rolling get )))
MISSION RESCUE-kill URAL, KRAZ or KAMAZ in 150-200 metres from the garage(for example, drown in the river), take it out with the MAZ 7310 and drag to the garage.
OLD does NOT MEAN BAD - it is impossible to help him,that is, ZIL and flooded 4 salable wood without any pushbacks etc. transport.
PS I noticed that if you go on some achievements at the end to give only one.For example the level is not opening points and even though the map was given only for the points ( WITHOUT NAVIGATION ), beat again, gave the Forester.
Spintirespix.PlayGround.ru

g
gaws 23.04.20

OUAN2012
OK, thank you. OLD does NOT MEAN BAD - without any towing other vehicles. - as I suspected, only the river problematichno, the map Broad river well located the sawmill and the sawmill for this )), I will continue to promote.

O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

gaws
So urgently need a bridge )))

B
BeTePaH_DuBaHa 23.04.20

OUAN2012
Than large trees cut down to Main Woodcutter???

O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

OTMOPO3OK_76
I didn't even notice it the first achivka.Apparently the MAZ, other equipment difficult+damage is serious.

O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

FAILED-Visit 8 toilets on the Hill level in one game session.
FAILEDpix.PlayGround.ru

Three and a half hours in the game,found all eight toilets, with the game not coming out, mode simulator-neither of which is not given (((
How to visit that ?!

g
gaws 23.04.20

OLD does NOT MEAN BAD pancake again not given, was playing on the map the Wide river , something moved across the river( by the way backwards to move easier )) ), 4 trips made, stopped only to refuel and guys, however was interrupted and left the game.

O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

gaws

pix.PlayGround.ru
Spintirespix.PlayGround.ru

g
gaws 23.04.20

All done, finally )), now another question, please advise how to do DOMINANCE and the DRIVER is a NOVICE ))

O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

gaws
DOMINANCE-the first map,near the quarry,put on the bottom of his UAZ, MAZ, and take off the edge of the quarry disperse break in his chatter.
The DRIVER is a NOVICE until he found a suitable place where you can vlupit the Ural or KrAZ 500хп )))

O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

gaws
Short as DOMINANCE.
With times 5 turned out )))

Or found too late:

g
gaws 23.04.20

OUAN2012
OK, thanks, did as in the video, it worked the first time )) .

g
gaws 23.04.20

And the last question on the achievements, was the last(except for multiplayer) : NOT FAILED , found 8 toilets, rode the Ural to the garage without interruption, but nothing was given, that is the point where I was
Spoiler

PS given All, still had a sawmill to fill )))

T
TLC-200 23.04.20

OUAN2012

Hi! Show me how to do the achievement: Take the A-469 on the loading platform of any truck more than 200 meters

V
VostrenFrog 23.04.20

NOT the guys I have a question: How to get Scavenger? How many have brought logs with Black logging, and to sense 0.

T
TLC-200 23.04.20

VostrenFrog
If the game in Steam, go to achievements and see how much is left, you have 20 points. Or in-game achievements (there in English) find the word: SCAVENGER, scale to determine.

O
OUAN2012 23.04.20

The TLC-200
I drove the ZIL for a small obryvchiki,drove the goat into the back,secured with a winch(when ZIL moved) and drove about 200 meters and all...

g
gaws 23.04.20

VostrenFrog
So I opened the map the Coast, took the Ural with capture + environments. the dissolution and D537 long dissolution, drove Lesopoval, uncoupled from the Urals to the trailer and loaded long logs D537 , went to the asphalt, and then shipped Ural environments. logs, Ural in tow to D537 and dragged to the sawmill (top because the road better), so 1 strike 10 points ))) and then on the other trees.

T
TLC-200 23.04.20

gaws
Where did the OLD does NOT MEAN BAD? On the wide river?

T
TLC-200 23.04.20

OUAN2012
That really can make the bridge? Or is it a trick?