3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 23.04.20 08:55 pm

Maze Bracco (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Below may be spoilers!
Have spolernost maze Bracco with traps, talking statues-gargoyles, burning historian and one-time skull.
I do not quite understand what it is and why?
The fact that go through this maze easily possible with the help of teleportation. Maybe a little long and tedious, but possible.
Found some disposable skulls opened some doors in the maze, but all doors of the skulls is not enough.
In one corner of the maze, that on the cliff in front of the beach, there is a rat - not tried to talk to her. There are some quest with her?
Historian extinguished - used blood rain, then a blessing. He said that he owns some important and dangerous secret, denied it and disappeared. Why is this character even needed? I probably went wrong.
Went inside the castle, the magical barrier was removed with the help of the undead from which the spear pulled out. Found a room with a lever, when you click on that, something somewhere happened, but what I do not understand. What is this lever?
So the same inside the castle there is a well, which asks water? An empty bucket lay nearby. I understand you need to find the river and get water in a bucket? How exactly is it done?
In the castle there is a rat that can't speak the truth. From her story, I realized that I needed to use some magic on her to remove the curse from her. But almost all magic kills a rat, the one that does not kill has no effect.

If anyone knows details, please share.
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 23.04.20

soulfox posted by:
So the same inside the castle there is a well, which asks water? An empty bucket lay nearby. I understand you need to find the river and get water in a bucket? How exactly is it done?
Take any water magic for example rain and castwise

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

soulfox
the lever opens the back door to leave.
to the well call on the rain.
the rat try to apply the blessing(either to her or to 2, which always tells the truth).
about the historian does not know is not saved(

G
Gray Garry 23.04.20

soulfox posted by:
In one corner of the maze, that on the cliff in front of the beach, there is a rat - not tried to talk to her. There are some quest with her?
You can use her blessing, then she will say thanks and all.

soulfox posted by:
Found a room with a lever, when you click on that, something somewhere happened, but what I do not understand. What is this lever?
If this is the room through which seeping through the pipe, the lever turns off the fire trap and opens the door next.

soulfox posted by:
Thought so too, but no, thrown into the well Kapitoshka and it has become to talk to.