3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vetren 07.10.19 02:47 am

How to do mods in Spore? (Spore)

Guys help me to create a simple planet not for adventures the game spore
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stevenson 07.10.19

not this!

S
SporeMaxis 07.10.19

For what? What you don't like adventure?

_
_Zuko_42_ 07.10.19

Vetren
you can make a billet of planets for adventure

V
Vetren 07.10.19

Why I like adventure just for the sake of diversity

S
SporeMaxis 07.10.19

Just change the planet in the adventure editor and then can share their planets which have to go at all. Eksperementiruyu and all you get ;)

_
_Zuko_42_ 07.10.19

SporeMaxis
again doublepost =)

V
Vetren 07.10.19

where are made the objects

S
SporeMaxis 07.10.19

In My creations

V
Vetren 07.10.19

there Molkov pictures

_
_Zuko_42_ 07.10.19

Vetren
these pictures are in png format and there are creations

V
Vetren 07.10.19

thanks even adventure as soon as I lay

S
Stotsky15 07.10.19

Before reading what is happening in sporemaster, and went according to the instructions made some incomprehensible fashion...
But then do not know how and what to do there , well, for example you can do any mod that disables the in Spore GA line at adventure , or a mod that makes a cool interface.
And odenza from the topic : does anyone know how to remove all videos from the game files , that is, how to reduce the game size from 4 to 2 for example.If possible then I can make a portable version of the game that I was already with spore creature creator : put there the workers of fashion and created portable from one file and almost all of however!!!
In General help me, I'm still nubik in Maddaloni :)...

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 07.10.19

Run SporeMaster
And choose Spore Packeges.
It choose New and find the files:
1)Spore/Data/Locale/en-us/Text.package
2)Spore/Data/Spore_Game.package.
Click OK at the bottom and click Unpack.
Waiting for the zip files and after extracting choose the Mod function at the top of the bend.
Then choose Create or Open.(Open opens a fashion)
There in the line Operation choosing Mod Unpack if you opened a mod
And then go in Files and Modificeres the game.
Then go in and Mod there in Mod Operation select a feature Pack.
Then put this file in the Data folder and check the mod in the game....
PS if you want to make a Portable version of Spore will have to unzip all the files in the Data... but to disable the Difficulty in priceh more difficult.... But Ishii this function with the keyword Adventures or something ische.

_
_Zuko_42_ 07.10.19

Dimitrio007
something you lip too unrolled
in a dispute, and so some algorithms (files with extension .rw4) are generated from almost all game resources
unpacked all it would weigh terabytes

S
SporeMaxis 07.10.19

Don't forget that in addition to sporemaster there are other programs for hacking dispute.

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 07.10.19

SporeMaxis
A lot of them, but this is probably the most convenient

S
SporeMaxis 07.10.19

I am now working on the problem: disabling the limit priceh. So far, that was able to find a way to disable the limit on other editors.

M
Mister Karter 07.10.19

That would have been GECKO, but only for Disputes. I want to edit the properties of a ranged weapon. And Toni not only that, the purpose, and fly through walls. To increase the damage, but to remove these features. I don't know what developers found when they made this weapon...

G
Grotesque The Human 07.10.19

do you not think that if you'd be able to disable the limit, gash big adventure but it will weigh over9000 GB and grastica 100 500 hours?

S
SporeMaxis 07.10.19

Crafter42
Well... I think over9000 GB, he won't weigh, but loaded 100500 hours it may be that I remember made adventure while pressing the limit on the maximum and put it on the website. One I like this game, another 2 hours were loaded(and not loaded). :D