3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 23.04.20 08:57 pm

Fallout 3 2017 (Fallout 3)

In General, after the passage of Fallout 4 wanted to move back to the capital wasteland of Police 3 last played maybe 5 years ago so as to make it appearance more suitable for 2017? What mods use ENB maybe? What can you say?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 23.04.20

Serega666's
There is one ENB that changes the picture - fo4_enb. But, after installing the mod need to Open Fallout 3 Launcher, select options, turn off antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering, go to advanced settings, select the tab of water, and remove the displacement. That would not be artifacts.
And by the way, the game can edit a picture.
Mod we have on the site. http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_3_fo4_enb_v1_0-128795/

T
Tiger Goose 23.04.20

Try to use this guide to improve graphics:
http://www.predcaliber.com/fallout-3
Spoiler

M
MODERN_GEAR 23.04.20

NMC Textures from the nexus don't forget to put.

H
Homikator 23.04.20

I don't know, Fallout 4 is still in style doesn't fit the post Apocalypse, rather there is the area after the hurricane, everything is bright and colorful and only in some parts of the map really terrible amounts of radiation, especially in the South-West, where the cave of Virgil.
I like the bleakness of the wastes of third part.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 23.04.20

Not follica 3!?- pereproyti !? It is long , very long ,there are secondary quests tied to the main, and this is certainly interesting, but boring !? Well, what about remaking the graphics, then !? Why , of pancake pie won't do !? Almost all policy is a monochrome graphics ! But fallout 3 ,I was completely at,then the Internet hard disk gold edition Fallout 3 shop in the city of Mozdok bought (pirates of course). But these passed without any cheat codes (or rather did not even know about these cheat codes arbors, although they are equal for follic any, and for TES scrolls oblivion or Skyrim now ).

S
Serega666 23.04.20

Anatoliy School
About the graphics of course agree folica always had problems with graphics and animation

S
Serega666 23.04.20

Kraicher
Thanks for the help, will definitely put

S
Serega666 23.04.20

Tiger Goose
thank you

K
Kraicher 23.04.20

Fourth Polic beautiful. the best of the series (not taking into account the wretched isometrics, which are picked drochery).

D
Devil477 23.04.20

Kraicher
The best of the series, but not as an RPG

B
BenziLLLa 23.04.20

Anatoliy School
I? also( I want the same - not to kontrolirovat!!! punctuation... Teach? Ah!

S
Serega666 23.04.20

Kraicher
Never played fallout 1 and 2 started with 3 and if you compare the time RPG folic 4 is inferior in this respect to previous parts. Yes folic 4 nice graphics more or less decent animation but in terms of quests and feelings from them I did not like it. I still remember the impressive quests and fallout 3 and Vegas and fallout 4 can remember only a couple, and that is because only recently fully passed.

K
Kraicher 23.04.20

Devil477 wrote:
but not as an RPG
I agree. But I play the game, not the genre. May the fourth be Folic RPG action. But Walker - super, such a beautiful place.

S
Serega666 23.04.20

Kraicher
Then Yes I agree if you don't count her polychem it is like a game

K
Kraicher 23.04.20

Serega666's
Well, I found a compromise. ))) I also love music from that in the third that in NV that in the fourth. My music. ))

S
Serega666 23.04.20

Kraicher
Radio 3 and 4 foul incomparable

K
Kraicher 23.04.20

Serega666's
I also prefer radio 3-4. And then NV (there are 2 radio).

D
Devil477 23.04.20

Kraicher
It is true , moreover, locations are only arbor is able to do

s
saa0891 23.04.20

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/12056/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D12056&pUp=1
This mod definitely put texture much better than vanilla,the picture is actually transformed.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 23.04.20

BenziLLLa
Here !?-about the miracle of the teachers are still looking for one , or one !?-these underground N. And.It s not know !? who is who !? But as it is , ?!, huh !?-Trolls know how !)))))