3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToXeNsiUs 23.04.20 08:57 pm

Ceased to run. (Fallout 4)

Greetings to all! Need advice in solving the problem. License Steam. After displaying the start menu, black screen and after 3-4 seconds, return to the desktop.
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 23.04.20

Krechet19
Sometimes clean.
My AppData is not hidden ...

M
McCready 23.04.20

saturn7774
I have also not hidden, but there have to climb, and R. the table is more convenient. )))
In the Roaming folder ( AppData), traces in uTorrent torrents clean up.

s
saturn7774 23.04.20

Krechet19
But it only frees up space on the disk ... what's the game ?..

M
McCready 23.04.20

saturn7774
In Tamra stray viruses can hide debris in the Prefetching slows down the PC, While using uTorrent, too, all sorts of yucky can get. So better safe than sorry. Well Scineram will pass, and ESET Online Scanner Ohm .Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and Dr.Web CureIt. )))) And O&O Defrag ohms. ))

C
CHADREX 23.04.20

Very similar to a missing master file (esp/esm) . No mods try to launch. If the hood then see what is missing.

M
McCready 23.04.20

ТоШка2511
Put the Repack with High Resolution Texture Pack from nemos, and do not suffer (Sweet FX put on the light, and greens). Works great and picture is great. Litsuhu bought, well, well, the developers paid. ))

a
aka_sektor 23.04.20

ТоШка2511
well, what did you do with the game before beginning to fly? The game is updated to the incentive?

T
ToXeNsiUs 23.04.20

aka_sektor wrote:
well, what did you do with the game before beginning to fly? The game is updated to the incentive?
So. To solve the problem helped only a complete delete of the Data folder and reinstall the game (just reinstalling didn't help).
Krechet19 wrote:
Litsuhu bought, well, well, the developers paid. ))
Work should be paid?
Krechet19 wrote:
Put the Repack with High Resolution Texture Pack from nemos, and do not suffer (Sweet FX put on the light, and greens).
Thank you for the recommendation )))

M
McCready 23.04.20

ТоШка2511 wrote:
Thank you for the recommendation )))
Get such a picture.