3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20 08:58 pm

All information about the game in Russian (video) (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

In order not to multiply topics and generally lead a decent lifestyle on this portal :) I created a topic on the forum about this game where I will throw all the current translations from my channel. Thank you for your attention and your comments :)

Will start this thread with the latest gameplay video on Dreco:
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eternal Traveller 23.04.20

Keep a well-deserved like.

A
ARMAGIDON46 23.04.20

But if you complement this theme, the new your translations will be appearing in my timeline for this game, which I signed?

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

ARMAGIDON46
I don't know how the subscription to this site ... not easy to subscribe to the channel? :)

A
ARMAGIDON46 23.04.20

[ANSY] Ctaruj
Perhaps that is easier. Signed.

H
Hipsterlong 23.04.20

[ANSY] Ctaruj
A subtle hint

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Hipsterlong
Duc :)

Spoiler.with.: well, frankly speaking, if I understand what you say, and who is not and I have the opportunity to convey information to the fans of the game, why not :) everybody wins: the subscriber receives the information (if the information is not like the subscriber goes off - everything is simple and no offense ^.^), I get motivation from life on the channel (views, likes and comments) :))

p. p. s: if one day the channel to become more than just a hobby, why not :) something like that :)

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Middle Earth: Shadow of War – a loose translation / retelling of the stream, which was (22.04.17 g) after the demonstrations of skills "Predator" and the story about the Drakes.
the link to the video:

a
azziddo 23.04.20

will be live on Russian Weapons and gear?

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

azziddo
Will be tonight or tomorrow morning

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Middle Earth: Shadow of War – a loose translation / retelling of the video that was shown in the IGN gaming channel devoted to items of equipment, weapons and customization.
the link to the video:

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

By the way in the VC group also has printed articles that I translated this game to English language game portal. One of the last (a lot of pictures by the way - the concept): https://vk.com/ancient_syndicate?w=wall-92877607_666

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Middle Earth: Shadow of War – a loose translation / retelling of the video that was shown in the IGN gaming channel dedicated to the updated system of Nemesis (Nemesis).

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Middle Earth: Shadow of War – a loose translation / retelling of the stream, which was (29.04.17 g) after demonstrations of equipment and improved system Nemesis.
Spoiler.with.: this is probably the last video on the forum. More soon on the channel and in Vgruppe.

N
Niksan94 23.04.20

ARMAGIDON46
Judging from my subscriptions to people, all my friends are doing on the portal (watch the video, komentiruyut blogs and forums, upload and publish something) appears in my feed, so in theory should be in the feed if you add the author as a friend)

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Middle Earth: Shadow of War – a loose translation / retelling of the video interview, which was shown on English-language gaming channel EPNdotTV.
the link to the video:

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Middle Earth: Shadow of War – a loose translation / retelling of the stream, which was a game developers SoW (G. 05.05.17).
the link to the video:

Spoilersa new videos'll try to post it on the forum YouTube channel at the time, but not making any promises :)

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

You've already seen (most likely), but now it's adapted to our language :) I like this is brings of course :)

link to the video (each):

link to the video (the enemy):

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 23.04.20

Five new trailers with live actors. Five versions of choice. Five endings one event. That is how the developers see their game - many different situations can occur and many of these situations will depend on our actions. And trailers with subtitles :)

link to the video (Spy):
link to the video (the Necromancer):
link to the video (Bodyguard):
link to the video (Hunter):
link to the video (overlord):