3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.-.- 23.04.20 08:58 pm

GTA online.Where mission,robbery, etc.? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hey all,decided to play GTA ,completed the prologue and first couple of missions,went online.Created first character,I missed teaching, no missions.Menu play jobs->missios says no missions available at the moment.Created a second character,completed training, no missions,writes the same.What you need to do that there would be a mission?I remember that when held on a PC missions appear on the map.It's something to do with a single game?Let's say the mission of Lamar how to start?
8 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 23.04.20

take pity and pass training)

.-.- 23.04.20

xXHASLXx
It is written that for the second was...was Told to take the car and drive it to Los Santos customs.Then all,no one calls or writes...

I
Ilya950 23.04.20

.-.-
The Heist level 12 is opened, the same thing with missions: in the beginning available only to Gerald. In General, try to pause/network/business/Rockstar created/jobs

.-.- 23.04.20

Ilya950
no missions available,please try again later

I
Ilya950 23.04.20

.-.-
Then level up

U
Udalennyy Akkaunt 2 23.04.20

.-.- wrote:
missed training
the best course and then skip a bunch of ridiculous questions to ask. As for the robberies, we need 200k from the house where the utility room for the preparation of agraba. The higher the level, the more opportunities, missions, weapons, etc.

a
alik12345 23.04.20

.-.-
And don't forget to buy an apartment for robbery

S
SerjPB 23.04.20

To open the missions you must complete the mission Under the ice. Then the mission becomes available.