3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag dobra 23.04.20 08:59 pm

Bonus codes streamers (World of Tanks)

Not long ago almost all of the streamers and the public handing out personal bonus codes with a 3 personal mini LBZ..
Will only talk about what is available to the active players, for those who haven't played in a bun is not bad to give..
So, what do we have? And we have 3 mini LBZ, which will be available on 16, 23 and 30.
And the reward for each run 7 days premium. About this later..
1 - 8000 damage in battle.
2 task - 1650 experience clean for the fight
3 task - 16000 damage to a platoon in the battle..
The question arises, and for whom these tasks? For the most ardent of statisticians at LVL 10?
For ordinary players, without 10 levels to perform these tasks almost impossible.
For example the player has no LVL 10 (can't get into a fight 30 on 30), he's only level 8. And how he needs to wriggle out of whatever randomness to shoot 8K damage, with an average of 16,000 on the team.. fantastic..
The second problem still did not go, on the LT you can run... to Shine, to shoot, to shoot down the harp.. but also the stars to meet needs..
But 3 is just for extras in the battle 30 for 30, no more..as each platoon (if 3) should apply at least at 5350 damage...
So tell me.. who's it for? For extras? So almost all the extras already play in the Prem...
but for casual players, for whom feed Prem is very desired reward, they are unavailable.
Could be together or is prema to give at least 300 gold.. a lot more would be willing to perform these tasks..
And the conditions can be done easier.. at least not so much to focus them on fighting 30 on 30.. and more available to the common players..
2 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 23.04.20

this you corrupt Jovo and Amway tell

M
Mag dobra 23.04.20

Intelll
Not only are these codes handed out.
And the conditions and rewards they have come up with.. So they are not to blame..
But even on a Prem tank conditions easier was (Tiger Pilot)