3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.04.20 08:59 pm

Spoiler about Graziani. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good.
In the Treasury of the Bracco broke the pitcher, but two quests, Screaming about her jug to hang. Came to the camp - it lies. Does that mean that I ruined the game? Or at least these two tasks?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ali Aushev 23.04.20

Stanislavski
The quest about the screaming you're not ruined, but ruined her quest(I had to give the jar to her)

26sergy 23.04.20

Graciana alive, later on the weapon reload will be

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.04.20

Ali Aushev
Loaded before something to do with a pitcher. Took the jug with him, came to the camp. No dialogue - your head will spin.

S

Nonsense. Brought the jug with you. When it did various things with it (broke-rebooted, drank-rebooted) - nothing, the quest hangs.
About the wand too=(

c
concluding 23.04.20

There is seen a sequence must be respected. First, we need to bring back Gareth (or as it there). Then she you praise and you'll ask her, but she could still do. She will tell you about a hidden cave, about staff (which will then be recharged) and will ask to the same pitcher to bring. Bring - to give, well or not... to choose from:)

S

concluding
I think to do so - in the future, encouraging the hotfix patches.
Take this urn, wand. I find Gareth (Hello, Mass Effect) and then to her. Most importantly I have my 4200 OO received three other broken urns and more OO for that pesky skeleton. To me OO is more important glasses Source.

S

I have a job Pitcher Wisemore is now hanging dead hanging. To free - released, but how it was recorded - remained. Hmmm.

G
Gray Garry 23.04.20

concluding wrote:
There is seen a sequence must be respected. First, we need to bring back Gareth (or as it there). Then she you praise and you'll ask her, but she could still do. She will tell you about a hidden cave, about staff (which will then be recharged) and will ask to the same pitcher to bring.
I already had a jug and stick, when I'm with her the dialogue began, everything was fine. In General, rod like, do not have to recharge around the camp, it is sufficient to neutralize two screaming, to go further in the story. By the way, another of the same rod can be removed from the corpse of a witch in a cave near the chained dragon, but in the good will have it to the dragon to give.

S

Garry Gray
But I have no such dialogue. So go save the planet with Turanza Palaven and see what happens.

c
concluding 23.04.20

Garry Gray
I do these screaming helmet of the tyrant defused:)

S

Here. After finding fell, everything fell into place.

s
soulfox 23.04.20

I also smashed her in the urn and now the quest hanging, and she lies dead. Fall back is not an option - too much time to play.