3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 23.04.20 08:59 pm

The best mage and warrior in the entire history of TES (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I wish you expressed your opinion on who the best magician in their history to argue that. MAG, which was even scared to approach. In any case, were such a guru of magic.

And a similar situation with a warrior. Who is the best and why. Here it becomes a matter of debate))))
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rerz 23.04.20

Diskussiya about anything. Skyrim Dragonborn worse the beast is not))

C
ChErPa4Ok 23.04.20

Regarding war, my vote for character of Pelinal Winstreak. Which actually destroyed the elves during the Alessian rebellion, and could destroy the whole fortress.

About the MAG, leave still vote for Calidora.

What do you think?

D
DarKain_PYA 23.04.20

MAG - Csargo in the College of winterhold (semyadesyatiletny). The most terrible warrior - girl from Whiterun (atenololatenolol) - blood

C
ChErPa4Ok 23.04.20

rerz
And we are not about Skyrim, and TES in General. Here such uncle will talk, during the existence of the Dragonborn which even nebylo.

D
DarKain_PYA 23.04.20

What's Jagarn tarn Manimarco or Alduin...? Accidental killing of chicken, entails such consequences that none of the Daedra never dreamed of.

a
airstorm 23.04.20

Well... it's obvious!
TES 2 Daggerfall - the quest the Letter Morgiah , if not confusing, faced with the same Mannimarco! I think we all remember, who is this Altmer? Though the former, but a member of the Psijic order, a powerful necromancer, a Lich, a legendary King of hearts!!! In TES 4 Oblivion with him will have to fight...
TES 3 Morrowind - Karstaag the same!!! You don't even need to remind you what an epic fight awaits the player on the quest Call Karstaag in TES 5 Skyrim

S
Sleepy Gamer 23.04.20

Can Iachesis?
Many strong warriors... what was the name of the Dunmer, who held the fortress for 3 years? :)

W
Wild Rider 23.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
A small recommendation for the future: invent next time more specific titles for their topics, and not Hello, tasmani or Help with this problem...
This was renamed.

g
gmh4589 23.04.20

If mages, my vote will be for Manimarco, Salidor and Neloth
War - Ysgramor, Pelinal Whitestrake, and Tiber Septim.
Ebony is still possible to attribute the War)

P
PlayGshnik 23.04.20

Warrior-my vote would be for Opasnogo war/the boy in Riverwood who we forgive for the first time.
MAG-Pushistik of the College of Winterhold )))

M
MelShlemming 23.04.20

The Tribunal Bosmer in ebony armor on the square in Mournhold. This terminator.

a
airstorm 23.04.20

MelShlemming wrote:
The Tribunal Bosmer in ebony armor on the square in Mournhold. This terminator.
This is the one that asks to take the money in debt, and then another and another? Gaenor!!!! He has an awesome level of luck, I do not remember the value. To make at lower levels it was possible... for example, the bow of Auriel's + Boots of Blinding Speed, though the accuracy and agility, it is desirable to have at a decent level. There was another confusing, but all the same way: a dogfight!!! Pumped the unarmed skill that way to 50, run away from him, exhausted, then beating. Once knocked out, the monster fell. Grab the weapon and wet. How to get start, hide arms and face with his fists. Well, until the bitter end.