3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 23.04.20 09:01 pm

Was able to activate the winter, how to activate the rest (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

All kind time of day, there are three questions:
1) there is a puzzle with 4 trees associated with the elements and the seasons. Could activate one, winter. The rest does not work.
2) found two pieces of the sword, how to combine them?
3) a mystery with a constantly damped torches, what is there to do?))
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvakensky 23.04.20

JohnAsland
spring is activated by blood magic, summer - fire, autumn - air, (school of magic)

Ps: on the island of the blood moon there are 3 possessed by demons brow. gnome safely cured, I do not understand what to do with the lizard. Can anyone tell?

s
sheikan 23.04.20

JohnAsland
3) If there is a view of the statue of the prophet in the fire, need to light them all at once (fireball comfortable).
antropolog13
Once leaving the Fort, the masters are starting for you to hunt. Ran, type.
Probably so conceived.

J
JohnAsland 23.04.20

Kvakensky
Whoa! You have found the 3rd bar of silver! Tech-C gnome I unfortunately do not understand how to heal, killed him. And if it's a woman-lizard it is definitely simple to kill. Not very easy, but doable.

K
Kvakensky 23.04.20

JohnAsland
With the gnome just seems to cause serious damage to magic (at least I did) dialog appears, type what are you doing bastard)), then break the shackles, the dwarf falls unconscious, and a demon fighting with you. And ingot only 2 needed for doors to the dwarf and the lizard.

J
JohnAsland 23.04.20

Kvakensky
And I didn't even check the third statue. Because first lizard found, then gnome. Well thought - once the third arm is not present, and will not be checked until I find.